Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Diabolico really turn good? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7631)

Itzy Bitzy Carter 12/11/16 08:56 PM

Did Diabolico really turn good?

The prevailing opinion at the time of the LR finale seemed to be the Daibolico turned good. What do you think?

Lightspeed Zeo 12/11/16 08:59 PM

Re: Did Diabolico really turn good?

I think he turned good. At first he only turned against Bansheera for killing Loki. But over time he also became truely good. Notice how he floats away after saving Carter? He was acsending to a higher plane.

Doctor Dana 12/11/16 09:01 PM

I think the fact that he felt sorrow for Loki's death was really when he turned good. Even if he wasn't truely on the Ranger's side until later.

Smarty Pants Rose 12/11/16 09:03 PM

I don't think he really turned good. It was more a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He only saved Carter to get revenge on Bansheera.

Lord Leo 12/11/16 09:05 PM

He generally loved Loki but I don't think he turned good.

Lightspeed Omega 12/11/16 09:06 PM

It was just another case of villain in fighting. It did make Dialibolico feel more multi-dimensional..Since he did care about Loki.

Diabolico Rising 12/11/16 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightspeed Omega (Post 61280)
It was just another case of villain in fighting. It did make Dialibolico feel more multi-dimensional..Since he did care about Loki.

This is probably what I would say.. Its part of why I like him so much. Diabolico had so much character depth by the end.

KimandTommy 12/11/16 09:09 PM

I think he was evil to the core and deserved to be punished. Just like Ryan.

Sentai Is Forever 12/11/16 09:10 PM

I liked that they finally got back to using Sentai Villains almost exclusively.

Sentai Envy 12/11/16 09:13 PM

The producers finally got there heads out of their behinds and got into translating Sentai.