Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Linking FR Venjix to RPM Venjix (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8987)

Kilobyte 07/05/20 12:48 AM

Linking FR Venjix to RPM Venjix

Maybe Venjix's memory was sent to the RPM dimension after his body was destroyed by Cole. Alphabet Soup acquired what was left of it and Doctor K completely rebuilt his memory into a computer virus. Its possible Venjix didn't even remember his past.

Citizen Velancia 07/05/20 01:07 AM

Re: Linking FR Venjix to RPM Venjix

This is a good idea. I could see Alphabet Soup using the data and K heavily rewriting it to the point that she basically created a new Venjix from the last bits of memory of the original.

BeastMorpher5 07/05/20 01:10 AM

SPOILER:
I think its possible considering that we now know Venjix already changed into Evox. And crossed dimensions already.

Summer Dillon 07/05/20 01:31 AM

I don't think they are related at all.

Rookie In Red 07/05/20 01:32 AM

Its clearly stated K created Venjix. So I see no way how he can be related to the main PRU Venjix. They just have the same name.

Starlight Supreme 07/05/20 09:27 AM

I don't see how Venjix changed dimensions just by blowing up in Surpenterra?

No Green Spandex 07/05/20 09:28 AM

Because he got "killed by motorcycle created by a God". Excuse works for everything else lol

Scorpina Returns 07/05/20 10:21 AM

The fact they both have the same name makes it too much of a coincidence not for them to be the same. Especially since they both are associated with machines. It would have made sense that Venjix was the original that wanted revenge after being defeated. Somehow the events of RPM wound up in a pocket universe.

Wild White 07/05/20 10:23 AM

RPM is a tv show in the main PRU. Its based on a real RPM team. SInce we know the real Doctor K exists.

Power Sentai 07/05/20 10:24 AM

I prefer RPM to be its own universe. Perhaps there is an RPM team in the PRU too.
SPOILER:
I wonder how Doctor K shows up in Beast Morphers?