Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What are you expecting in RPM? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2954)

PRangerX 01/09/11 12:58 PM

What are you expecting in RPM?

So what are you hoping for in RPM? Which is new season of Power Rangers. I'm just hoping they adapt the talking zords aspect correctly. If you thought Flit was wierd this should be a dowsy. But I'll give it a chance. I hope they come up with plenty or orginal US Storylines.

Orange Ranger 01/09/11 01:02 PM

They have a green and black ranger together for the first time since the original season. I thought there was some reason that they didn't do that, though. I mean, the green ranger experienced a lot of power problems after becoming the sixth ranger on the team. That's why he had to leave. I also noticed that except for Mystic Force, there has never been a green and white ranger together. The white ranger didn't have powers for most of the season, though. Also, white and black rangers have existed together fine. What they should do in the very last season of Power Rangers only is have a green, black, and white ranger on the team at the same time. Never have done that either. fghr

PRangerX 01/09/11 01:04 PM

It depends on the colors Super Sentai uses. Black and Green usually seem to interact. Aside from Tommy, White is usually a replacement for pink. But yeah the color scheme is interesting this year.

It doesn't have anything to do with green losing their powers in season 1. That green ranger is going to be different than this one. Remember the orginal Green Ranger was a Sixth Ranger.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/09/11 01:05 PM

Of all the Sentais I have seen Go-Onger is the worst but it is getting better, the beginning was really bad but never as bad as PR has turned out to be since MMPR Productions was let go. So I am expecing more of the same from the New Zeland hack jobs but with even less quality because the source is worse. :barf: