Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Danny and Kendall (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7326)

Forever Pink 09/05/16 09:24 PM

Danny and Kendall

Does anyone else find it weird nothing was said about them in the finale. We know Danny and Max journeyed the world. But wouldn't make sense for the two of them to finally be together with Danny's Ranger days over?

Massive Ego 09/05/16 09:28 PM

Re: Danny and Kendall

Danny was a goof and probably forgot about Kendall. Or Kendall was smart enough to move on and find someone else. Danny and Max deserved each other as friends. Two of the weaker Rangers that year. Of course they are genius compared to the crap we got with the Wind Rangers the next year.

Jen's Revenge 09/05/16 09:29 PM

I would have liked to see closure to that plot. But I guess its likely the two of them would get back together on their own later.

Captain Codfish 09/05/16 09:29 PM

To be honest, the two didn't have much chemistry. It is odd they were never mentioned as an item again for the finale .

Itzy Bitzy Carter 09/05/16 09:35 PM

I just don't think that was so important. The epilogue with Alyssa was about the Rangers and what happened to them after their adventures. Its not like Danny was going to travel the world forever anyway.

Mega Mission 09/05/16 09:36 PM

Danny was definitely the most boring member of the team. I would have liked to have seen the subplot resolved. Kinda weird to see something like that left hanging.

Uncle Steve 09/12/16 02:51 PM

Danny and Kendall probably wound up together later on. But boy were Danny and Max annoying. "Never Give Up" was so nauseating.

No Green Spandex 09/12/16 11:10 PM

I think its better that they let people use their imaginations. Its up to all of us to decide for themselves.

Call Titanus 09/15/16 11:31 PM

I think they got together after Wild Force.

Turbo Black 09/16/16 11:07 PM

It didn't really matter to me. I found those episodes with the two to be boring.