Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen rider double the rainbow spectrum ic (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=768)

Drakeonis 04/17/10 01:26 AM

Kamen rider double the rainbow spectrum ic

In a dim lighted pool room drake was playing a quick game with his mentor hidari shotaro pocketing the 8 ball

"still got it ,sure you wanna play again old man" resting his cue on his shoulder

Shotaro glared at him and gave him a cocky grin "you can't keep a hardboiled detective down"

Drake adjusted his fedora "wanna bet?"

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/17/10 10:29 AM

Kio sat at his faveorite noodle cart, enoying a bowl of ramen. "Ah...my friend this is the best ramen ever."

"hehe...glad you like kio..you are my best customer. So umm..can i ask you about those rumors..about the monsters? Ya know the dophants returning."

"What makes ya think i know about that?"

"because you get around..maybe you heard something."

"all i know is that something freaky is going on in fuuto" He kept eating, smilling to himself.

KamenRiderToriga 04/17/10 12:42 PM

Around Ren materialized the Gaia Theater. He sat down and kicked his feet up against the chair in front of him. All but two or three chairs in the theater were for show. Only one chair was needed anyway, only Ren could enter. He looked up at the screen and spoke a single word.

"Concert"

An iPod like database appeared on screen, spinning through the possibilities.

"AC/DC"

Ren looked at the screen as a single image from the display was locked on to.

KamenRiderDA 04/17/10 07:30 PM

Ryuga walked into his office "Another day, and more paper work from the upper office" he sat down on his chair

and started finishing the work so that it would not bother him later "i wonder if there have been any dopant attacks lately" he said

then he got back to his paper work.

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/17/10 07:39 PM

Kio stood up after paying and whent driving on his motorcycle though the city. He stoped in front of the fuuto city police department and looked up at it.

"Jeeze...there sure are alot of people working here now. I guess those rumors of Dophants getting more common is true. Well as long as this kamen rider is around its all good."

He starts up again and drives around and soon saw police cars, sirens on, and speeding down the road. "Ooops...show time." Kio spead off behind them, keeping a safe distance so they dont notice him.

Drakeonis 04/17/10 07:56 PM

In a dark room a man sat on a throne holding leaning on one of the thrones arm three men stood before him

"we've had it auroura, these wild goose chases for shroud thanks to those riders she's given the memories to we've lost alot of dopants plus this war you've declared against the neo museum it's craz-ugh" auroura grabbed the man talking and snapped his neck

"anyone else have any suggestions" throwing the dead body away
"no sir" cowering

"good send out magma and T-Rex"

KamenRiderDA 04/17/10 09:42 PM

"There, all done now it should take a while before I gfet more paper work" Ryuga got up after he finished his paper work.

Just then his phone rang "Yes Officer Ryuga speaking....What a dopant attack where..... ok im on it " after the phone talk he went to the closet and pulled out three things

one the the AccelDriver, the Engine Blade, and the Accel memory he then put on the AccelDriver latched on the engine blade and placed the memory in his pocket "Its time to move out" he said

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/17/10 09:48 PM

Kio kept fallowing the cars until he came accross a sight he wished he hadnt. Right there destroying police cars and the street was not one, but two dophants. A magma memory and t-rex memory.

"Whoa...now thats just bad..."

Drakeonis 04/17/10 09:56 PM

Drake lined up his shot

"this is going take all my concentration" he aimed again and took the shot as police siren blared outside the windowcausing to miss and rip the table and himself on the face with the cue

"Damn dopants" he ran outside to his bike

KamenRiderToriga 04/17/10 10:36 PM

Ren was snapped out of the Gaia Theater by the Wolf Weston's barking. "What is it?" Ren asked the wolf gaia memory. The Wolf Weston jumped out the door and a pointed forward. Ren looked forard and saw destruction in the distance.

"Greaaaaaaaaaat" Ren said, grabbing his bike and turning Wolf Weston back into a pistol.

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/17/10 10:44 PM

Kio steped off his bike as the police began running away and walked calmly up to the dophants.

"EH? Whats this? Someone with a deathwish? well i can do that easily....gah!" He didnt finish his sentice for at that exact moment Fang jumped and attacked, hitting the magma dophant hard then going to Kio's hand.

"Listen i will only say this once. Give up now and trow away your gaia memories. If you do i am sure the police will be lenient with you."

"As if i would give up all this power. What kind of idiots do you take us for?" The t-rex nodded in agreement.

"So be it. I tried but you guys jut want to be idiots." Kio slaped on his driver and changed fang into its memory form then pressed the button. Fang "Henshin." He placed fang into position. As soon as it changed into a raptor head on the driver it repeated its name and with a whirl of blue and white energy Kio transformed into Kamen Rider Fang. Kio then struck a pose and pointed at them, palm down. "Now..lets count your crimes. hehe...i always wanted to say that."

Drakeonis 04/17/10 11:01 PM

Drake arrived on the the scene noticing the fight going on between kio and the magma and t-Rex dopants

"alright this is for ruining my game pulling out his heat memory

HEAT!! his lost driver appered on his waist and slotted it into the terminal

"Henshin" slammed the side apart transforming into kamen rider heat

"Now let's gamble" his fist covered in fire

KamenRiderDA 04/17/10 11:42 PM

Ryuga came speeding on his bike and noticed two other guys in rider armor "No way, there are other riders now" he then stopped his bike at the site got off and walked towards the riders and dopant

"This is Official police business I need you two to step back and let me handle this" he then took out his Accel memory "Accel" it said as he pressed a button "Henshin!!" he then placed it in to the Accel driver and twisted the handle bar on the Driver

he was then engulfed in flames when the flames disappeared Ryuga sttod there as Kamen Rider Accel "Now let's break away" he then pulled out the Engine Blade and charged towards the dopant

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/18/10 12:01 AM

Kio blinked as the two new riders jumped in and sighed as Accel told him to back off. "Sorry pal but that's not going to happen. I got here first so its my call...besides i gave them the opportunity to surrender."

He taped the horn on fang once and it called out Arm Fang. Instantly a blade appeared on Kio's right arm and he started slicing the magma dophant.

"Gah...i dont care who you are or how many...you wont beat us." It smashed the ground causing a streak of magma to launch at accell and kio. Kio jumped out of the way.

Meanwhile the t-rex roared and sent out a shockwave at the other rider.

KamenRiderToriga 04/18/10 12:08 AM

Ren looked at the three other riders in confusion.

"Your kidding me? My god, how many Memories did the woman give out?" he asked. Ren fired his gun off at the T-Rex Dopant to get its attention. He then withdrew the Cyclone Memory.

Cyclone

Ren transformed. "Songs over" he said before grabbing his swords.

Drakeonis 04/18/10 12:20 AM

Drake looked at the other rider

"woah shroud really gets around,but I'm not leaveing" he jumped and punches the T-Rex in the face

"how's that"

KamenRiderToriga 04/18/10 12:34 AM

"Not bad" Ren agreed. He spun his left hook downward before running in. Ren slashed the T-Rex across his face/chest. Ren then slid it onto the side of his belt and grabbed the Wolf Weston.

"Why don't we find out what happens when wind and fire mix?" Ren proposed.

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/18/10 12:49 AM

Kio saw the two riders go after the t-rex wich roared in pain. He smiled at himself. "Shroud you sneaky girl." He then turned his attention to the magma dophant and continued his assult. The monster growled and staggered backwards. "Last chance...give up. I would rather end this nicely."

"All of you can go to hell!"

Kio sighed. "Fine...i guess i have no choice."

Drakeonis 04/18/10 01:01 AM

"sure,let's do it" he then charged his fist covering it in fire

"DIE you bastards!!" the t-Rex ran at the two riders attempting to bite down on drakes body.

drake dodged and grabbed the t-rex mouths and lifted it open wider and then punched it dead in the face with the fire fist

He turned ren "your turn"

KamenRiderDA 04/18/10 11:34 AM

After everyone attacked the dopant Ryuga went in and started to attack with his engine blade "think you can handle me" he slashed the dopant three times, the dopant tried to counter but Ryuga stepped a few paces back "looks like your tougher than i thought" he then opened up the Engine Blade and placed the engine memory in it "Jet" came a voice from the blade "looks like i might need help after all" Ryuga said to the other riders "you guys ready!"

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/18/10 11:40 AM

Kio flicked his wrist and looked to Ryuga. "Pal i was born ready." He then proceeded to tap fang twice. Shoulder Fang

Instantly a blade formed on his shoulder wich he grabed and then threw like a boomerang. It began spinning with energy and hit both dophants hard forcing them down. "Bullseye! Alright lets break them!"

KamenRiderToriga 04/18/10 11:48 AM

Ren nodded. He ran at the T-Rex Dopant and slashed at it twice. Ren began to focus a burst of wind. He shot it off at the T-Rex to knock it into a building.

"Not bad," Ren said to himself.

Ren then began to spin the T-Rex Dopant around in a twister, trapping it.

"Your up" Ren said to Drake.

Drakeonis 04/18/10 01:39 PM

"Alright" drake ran at rens twister a shot a large stream of fire at it causing it to transform into a large fire tornado

he jumped back "alright I think it's time for the memory break"

He pulled the heat memory from his lost driver and slotted it into the slot on the wider of his belt

HEAT MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!

KamenRiderDA 04/18/10 03:39 PM

Ryuga fired three shots from his blade "alright direct hit" he then charged towards the dopant again and slashed at it "Time for Maximum Drive" he then charged the engine blade until it was engulfed in flames and then charged towards the dopant "A-Slasher!!!"

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/18/10 03:54 PM

As soon as Ryuga pulled out his enguin memory, Kio taped fang three times. Fang...Maximum Drive.

As soon as the blade appeared on his leg, kio jumped into the air and aimed a kick at the magma dophant. "Fang Strider!" Kio began spinning and after Ryuga's attack hit the dophant, kio's did. There was a flash that took on the form of fang's head biting down on the magma dophant and an explosion. Kio landed and the former monster layed there on the ground, his memory shattering in front of him.

"N...no...my memory."

Drakeonis 04/18/10 09:30 PM

Drake ran at the T-Rex his body on fire he unleashed a ungodly amount of punches on the T-Rex all of the flames went to his arm and turned into sparks and punched the T-Rex causing an explosion the body of the t-rex dopant user fell to the ground it's memory on fire broke

"no damn you" passing out

"alright" drake took out the heat memory turning back to normal

Rennzeth 04/18/10 10:19 PM

Yuuji looked from a distance, he stared at the riders from a distance.

"Disgusting.....what trash!"

He brought out a Gaia Memory from his pocket, then looking back at the riders.

"I'll purify this world soon enough. Enjoy your pathetic life while it's still on this world...."

Yuuji walked back a little, then lifting his head.

"Lost City, here I come!"

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/18/10 10:33 PM

Kio cracked his neck and walked away, staying henshined as he got on his bike. "Well...that was fun. Later guys."

He started up his ride and reved it before speeding off. When he felt they couldnt see him anymore he de-henshined letting fang sit in his jacket as he drove.

Zarkenor 04/18/10 10:34 PM

Lost drove right in on 狙撃兵 地帯 and hopped off, he also took off his biker goggles,

"Oh! You guys already defeated it already? Dang, you're good," he said with a cheery grin on his face, "Hey! How 'bout a meal? My treat?"

He took out some passes for a free meal at Mill Resturant, which was in town, then forced 3 of them onto Drake, Ryuga, and Ren.

Drakeonis 04/18/10 10:39 PM

"free food I'm in, wait a sec you have a memory"

Drake began to wonder what shroud was up to

"she's really getting around"

Rennzeth 04/18/10 10:41 PM

Yuuji searched around the Lost City, glancing at the tomes as he passed. They glowed with colors as he stared at a pillar of light, it was his world, and only his.

"Hehe....hahahahaha!!!"

Drunk with laughter, Yuuji walked over to view the ice and thunder. He also picked up a weapon, he revealed the gauntlet and attached the blade to it. Giving it a swing, Yuuji started to show off more techniques. Then, the city started to fade, revealing the buildings and lights once more.

"Time to destroy some dopants, I need to learn more about memories..."

Yuuji felt his hand tightening around his memory, then he placed it in his pocket, smiling.

Zarkenor 04/18/10 10:45 PM

Lost chuckled as he took out the Trigger Memory and the Driver,

"Very observant Detective Drake, I don't think I'm going to be needed if you and your friends are around," he said, " Though never mind that, let's go eat!"

He then threw his bag over his motorcycle, and then rode off ahead of them to the resturant. He checked his watch and phone, and reached the resturant, he walked in and told the regiester about a table for 4, she nodded and handed him the receipt.

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/18/10 10:54 PM

Kio stoped in front of the resturant the other riders had just entered. He asked for a table and was seated just the left of them. He didnt know they were the riders so he just looked over the menue.

"God i am hungry again...mmm...this all looks good."

Drakeonis 04/18/10 11:12 PM

Drake sat down and looked at the menu

"hmm decisions,descision" he looked to the left of the table to kio unknowing that he was fang

"Pardon me, but what do you recomend"

KamenRiderToriga 04/18/10 11:27 PM

Ren looked over the menu. He was starving and couldn't decide what to eat. The grilled chicken sounded really good however. Ren's eyewent to his Cyclone Memory.

"How did you get yours? Your memories?" Ren asked.

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/18/10 11:43 PM

Kio looked over and drake and shruged. "Not sure...this is my first time here actualy." As he went back to his menue, he heard them talk about gaia memories. Now either they were dophants or the rider's he met before. Either way he would keep quiet for now.

Zarkenor 04/19/10 12:18 AM

Lost checked all the signs for the list and then went to his table, and sat down.

"Well guys it looks like the gang's all here, each one of us has a gaia memory and sure info will be given, but first," he bent his head to whisper quietly to everyone," the police is tracking a very dangerous criminal right now, info says that he wields an extremely powerful memory and is now clasified as a world-class criminal,"

He then took a fork and ate some Salmon Slices, "Though we don't have any clues right now, but my instinct says that he's just watching us, waiting for us to play his little game.....,"

Drakeonis 04/19/10 04:01 PM

Drake cut off a piece of steak that he ordered and popped it into his mouth

"Really now ,sounds like a challenge I'd be up for"

He touched the heat memory in his pocket

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/19/10 04:07 PM

Kio listened to the conversation as best he could while munching on some steak and chicken he ordered. He knew of some gaia memories and also knew wich were dangerous so he beleived it was most likely either one of the ones that use drivers or someone just as frightning. He continued to eat and taped the table a little. He figured if someone was going to target them then he should remain hidden...a wild card in this little game. That way if they got into trouble he could make a grand entrance, the mere thought of that put a smile on his face.

Zarkenor 04/19/10 06:10 PM

Lost drank some milk and proceeded with the conversation,

" As for your question Ren, I got mine from a superior officer needing my skills, for all of you guys, I'm assuming someone else gave it to you all?" he said,

He ate some of his meal and continued to whisper, " Actually Detective, I was wondering if you can get any clues on a new dopant, the information factor couldn't get anything on the new one,"