Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lothor and the UAE (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8558)

All About Beevil 01/27/18 12:31 PM

Lothor and the UAE

Was Lothor part of the UAE? Before they got dusted anyway?

MMPR Fan 01/27/18 06:16 PM

Re: Lothor and the UAE

I wonder if Zedd and Lothor were rivals? Lothor is the only post MMPR villain I can tolerate.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/27/18 06:18 PM

No Lothor was on his own. I likehow Ninja Storm did its own thing and was basically its own series. Save for the team up with DinoThunder. The NS characters were still good in that. I didn't like Lothor getting beat by that lame dinosuar.

Rita's Pita 01/27/18 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Fan (Post 73341)
I wonder if Zedd and Lothor were rivals? Lothor is the only post MMPR villain I can tolerate.

Lothor very much would have fit in well with MMPR.

Astro Omega 01/27/18 06:21 PM

Possibly. But I think its more likely he was part of a lesser faction amd was one of the groups the gained power after the UAE fell. A similar thing probably happened with the Troobians.

No Green Spandex 01/28/18 12:51 PM

Its possible all the alien bad guys were at some point. But for whatever reason didn't all attack during "Countdown".

Bridge's Brigade 01/28/18 01:08 PM

I don't think so. He may have been a "evil space alien" but he wasn't part of the UAE. Lothor ran his own empire. And we know that not every villian was connected. There have been too many of them since Space.

PRangerX 01/29/18 02:51 PM

It was always kind of vague just how Lothor built up his army. And why he was gone all these years. Which is especially wierd since we know he already came back at least once. I believe its wildly assumed Marah and Kapri are hs neices through marriage. So that can easily be explained. Beyond the fact it leaves you wondering what happened to his wife.

Astro Omega 01/29/18 04:05 PM

Lothor was more of a warlord that didn't answer to anyone. Perhaps he purposely stayed away from the UAE. But I don't think he was a member. The UAE could have ket him from coming back to Earth sooner then he did.

Byron Stinger 01/29/18 04:25 PM

It would have been interesting if all the remaining factions formed a new UAE to fill the vacuum the old one left behind.