Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   MMPR DVDs? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1794)

peachranger 08/24/07 03:24 PM

MMPR DVDs?

Sorry if this has been asked before (I know, it probably has) but are there any DVD versions of the original power rangers US series? All I can find is the movie DVD, but nothing for the series. And that seriously blows. I miss the show! And I wanna watch it again.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/24/07 04:02 PM

If you want the show on dvd, you are going have to put the show on dvd for your own personal use.

DarkMan 08/24/07 05:52 PM

i also have a suggestion too about it surf it up on the net man and the best of luck too you

waynethegame 08/28/07 01:17 PM

Hi all,
Actually the first season of MMPR has so far only been released in Germany.... Weird huh?

I have bought it and its great, the box is in german but the dvd is able to play with both the original english soundtrack or a dubbed german soundtrack.

Unfortunately no special features though, they are also releasing season 2 and 3 before the end of the year in Germany as well.

I don't know why they can't release it in the UK and US as well since they have obviously know their is a strong market for Power rangers..

Here are a couple of links for you:

http://www.amazon.de/Mighty-Morphin-...8321170&sr=8-1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-DVD-Set-MIGH...QQcmdZViewItem

Oh and just so you know, you will need a region 2 dvd player to play it. Its not hard to get hold of a really cheap region free dvd player on ebay if you don't have one already

Kamen Rider Decade 08/28/07 02:35 PM

I only buy official products.

waynethegame 08/29/07 05:10 AM

It is an official product, just because it isn't an American release does not make it unoffical.

Why else would they sell it on amazon? Last time I checked, they don't sell copied media.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/29/07 08:07 AM

I've seen bootlegged crap on Amazon. Amazon is a retailer, if they can sell something they will, regardless of it being an official release or not.

Prove it is official.

PRangerX 08/29/07 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 29003)
I've seen bootlegged crap on Amazon. Amazon is a retailer, if they can sell something they will, regardless of it being an official release or not.

Prove it is official.

I beleive this was announced several months ago. Its official, just a foriegn release.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/30/07 06:59 AM

Where's the proof? Until you can prove it, it will always be called garbage by me to anyone who asks on this board.

Quote:

Its not hard to get hold of a really cheap region free dvd player on ebay if you don't have one already
You could do that and get a piece of junk. You get what you pay for.

LawgSkrak 12/13/07 02:11 PM

It is official. No proof is necessary, it just IS official. A release from another Region, but official nonetheless.

And you haven't seen bootlegged stuff on Amazon unless it was a seller selling through Amazon. If the seller of the item is actually Amazon themselves, it is not a bootlegged item, but an official one.