Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Forever Red? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5353)

Massive Ego 10/23/17 02:36 PM

Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 67970)
Jason and Tommy just didn't feel like the characters we all loved from MMPR. They should have done an MMPR reunion. Who cares about the Reds from the other seasons we don't care about.

You mean the seasons you didn't care about.

Ultra Fan Blue 10/23/17 05:00 PM

I'm just sad we never got Forever Blue. The Blue Rangers are usually the best in the series.

Jason Chan Fan 10/23/17 05:43 PM

It was a highlight for a long down era for the franchise.

Dino Guts 10/23/17 08:49 PM

I think they should have included an adaption of the big dinosaur Sentai Teams with Dino Charge or Super Dino Charge.

I did like Forever Red though.. It was a fun romp. I could see Jason and Tommy being different since so many years went by.

Jen's Revenge 10/27/17 11:13 PM

I wish Jen could have had a cameo.

Byron Stinger 10/28/17 08:20 PM

I am glad they were able to do their own thing for Power Rangers. Rather than adapt the Sentai Anniversary team up . Or worst case, do no extra team up.

Zordon's Legacy 10/28/17 08:27 PM

I know why they didn't do it. But a Forever Red 2 would have been cool for Super Megaforce. Amit was just a consultant in Samurai and pitched ideas for other seasons. So they could haven hired him to write the episode.

Captain Codfish 10/28/17 08:52 PM

The team up was perfect for me. I liked that most of the Reds got to have their own moments. It wasn't just the Tommy and Jason show. It made sense for Cole to save the day, since they were putting over the current Ranger. It was like passing the torch. Cole would have been written to do the same torch passing if he was in a NS team up.

Zabitan 10/28/17 08:55 PM

I'll admit my thing when this came out was I wanted to see team ups for other colors like the Blue Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Zedd, and Rita's forces, Green/Black Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Divatox's space pirates, etc.

Mars Fire Ignite 10/28/17 09:01 PM

I think a lot of people thought the same thing. Its a subject people seem to have brought up a lot over the years.