Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Forever Red? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5353)

PRangerX 11/10/14 11:11 PM

Forever Red?

What do you think of Forever Red? I always think it was a great team up to celebrate the 10th year of PR.. People complain about the unexplained return of powers. But I don't think that really matters. Since the whole point of the episode was to celebrate the history of PR. Plus their is some plausible reasons why those Reds could have their powers back. The only big gripe with the episode is how a bike destroys Surpenterra. But the bike did come from Animus, who was a god. Plus the producers didn't have a choice at that point. It was cool seeing all those Reds again. Especially Jason, Tommy, Andros, and TJ.

Kamen Rider Decade 11/10/14 11:12 PM

Re: Forever Red?

My favorite part was seeing Jason being all chubby.

Every Red Ranger that appeared never lost his powers. (That sounds sexist)

A machine made by the god of Wild Zords, which is technologically far more modern than the super ancient Serpenterra.

PRangerX 11/10/14 11:12 PM

I never noticed Jason being chubby as much as most. I guess thats why they had him wearing leather.

I subscribe to theory that Jason got his powers back from the evil Red Ranger (from the comics). TJ got his powers back like Justin did in "True Blue To The Rescue". The Zeo Crystal was never destoryed so its plausible that Tommy could get those powers back.

Kamen Rider Decade 11/10/14 11:13 PM

Jason never lost his powers period. The Power Transfer only copied the powers, much like transferring files from one computer to another via the Internet.

TJ never lost his Turbo Powers. Eltar was the source of power at the moment they "lost" them Eltar was under attack and the link from Ranger Suit to Ranger power source was temporarily lost.

PRFAN1 11/10/14 11:13 PM

I will clear up this conversation and tell you that I asked Amit Bhaumik this on FB and got a reply saying:

"My memory is a little fuzzy on the details, but the short of it is Tommy, between leaving in PRT and reappearing in Forever Red, goes to Zordon's homeworld of Eltar around PRLG/PRLR timewise. There he finds the remains of Alpha 5 and takes him to be rebuilt as Alpha 7 (the one you saw in Forever Red). He also uncovers the source of Zordon's powers and restores the Red Zeo Crystal giving him his Zeo powers back. Some time around then he restores Jason's power coin. Lightning Cruiser was modified and became the new source for TJ's Turbo powers. I think the car he pulled up in Forever Red was supposed to be Lightning Cruiser."

Zabitan 11/10/14 11:14 PM

Makes sense to me.

PRangerX 11/10/14 11:15 PM

Thats interesting because I thought that Amit's intention was that Jason got his powers back from the Dark Red Ranger. But then again that could have just been a joke. Or Amit's memory could be fuzzy. But PRfan's post is very interesting.

Zabitan 11/10/14 11:15 PM

Well maybe Jason got his powers from the Dark Red Ranger but everything else could be like what PRFan said.

PRangerX 11/10/14 11:16 PM

Sometimes thinks we think are true turn out to be false. Since a lot of it is heresay. There have been contradicted truths before.

PRangerX 11/10/14 11:16 PM

8/18/10