Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Who or what is the Phantom Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1365)

Animario 11/13/01 12:08 PM

Who or what is the Phantom Ranger?

In the PRIS Season we saw, that the Phantom Ranger is an Robot - or not? Does Zordon make the Phantom Ranger? And where is the Phantom now? Has he also the turbo power because he gives the rangers the turbo rescuezords.

Cross My Line 05/03/02 06:37 PM

Just bumping this thread up from the 20th page, just to see if any of the normal discussion begins to go on.
-
-
let me start it off - Just because we saw circuitry in "The Delta Discovery" does not make the Phantom a robot. In one episode of LR, Carter's suit was ripped, revealing circuitry. Does that make him a robot? Hell no. And since when does a robot slowly die after losing their power source? They automatically shut off, even Alpha did for smeg's sake.
-
-
So, now I've started it off, let a discussion which will turn into an argument, begin!

MiChaos 05/03/02 07:47 PM

Carter a robot? If Sean was a robot it may explain why he was so crap at acting....

In Fall of the Phantom, Divatox was about to remove the Phantom's helmet, indicating a face beneath this mask.

My current theory of the phantom (one of many) is that Zordon's life has been prolonged being in Plasma Tube - he begun to age rapidly to his true age in the Movie once it had been broken - could this be the case of the Phantom - the robotic technology and the Ruby not only give him/her/it Ranger powers but a anti-aging lifeforce thingy??

Cross My Line 05/03/02 08:32 PM

Well seems to be. As without the ruby, he could barely do anything at all.
-
-
I still reckon it was me. After all, why would Cassie fall for the Phantom if it wasn't me? :rolleyes:

symbolic agony 05/11/02 06:06 AM

Honestly, it is just more fun to make all sorts of wild guesses on this topic.

i remember once someone thought it was Alpha 5 revamped. That was the worst.

Poweranimals 05/11/02 05:52 PM

I agree with Michaos' theory. All except for this little tidbit.
"him/her/it" Phantom Ranger is a him, there's no doubt about that.

MiChaos 05/11/02 06:01 PM

Well, since Saban (as it was then) wouldn't do anything except hetrosexual relatiosnhips (with good reason), and Cassie was in love with the Phantom, I suppose Phantom can be assumed to be male :p

Poweranimals 05/11/02 06:11 PM

That and the fact he has a male voice. ;)

Cross My Line 05/12/02 08:27 AM

I'm telling ya. I am the Phantom Ranger.

MiChaos 05/12/02 07:05 PM

Yes, CML, we know you are the Phantom Ranger. Now just sit still while we inject this nice little medicine inside....;) :p