Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lights Of Orion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7497)

Super Cena 11/05/16 08:08 AM

Lights Of Orion

Why were they on Terra Venture? That made no sense. Especially when Scorpious just assummed they were on the station.

Also it was strange how the villains stopped careing about stealing the Quasar Sabers.

Goldar's Revenge 11/05/16 11:51 AM

Re: Lions Of Orion

This is the effect of having to adopt a lot of Sentai Footage. As it was a main element in the sentai counterpart. Which was set on Earth, so it didn't have that problem. A lot of people love Lost Galaxy. But its because of the second half. The first half was actually pretty disjointed and bad.

Space Nerd 11/05/16 11:54 AM

I always thought this was odd. I guess the lights got there after the fact. I don't know why they just didn't have them be on some planet. The Lights ended up flying away to one anyway.

Ashley Andros 11/05/16 11:55 AM

Instead of Terra Venture. Perhaps the Galaxy Rangers should have been based on the Megaship, going from planet to planet.

Astronema 11/05/16 11:56 AM

Maybe they could have had the Space Rangers in it instead. Even if they still had to change suits.

Lord Leo 11/05/16 05:45 PM

Re: Lights Of Orion

As long as Leo wasn't Lord Of The Rangers.

No Green Spandex 11/05/16 05:45 PM

Were the Galaxy Rangers Thundercats?

Astro Delta 11/05/16 05:48 PM

I always assumed they just followed Megna Defender around , waiting for him to redeem himself or a new worthy worrier(s).

MattEmily 11/05/16 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Cena (Post 59600)
Why were they on Terra Venture? That made no sense. Especially when Scorpious just assummed they were on the station.

Also it was strange how the villains stopped careing about stealing the Quasar Sabers.

unfortunately there's really no explanation for why they were on Terra Venture that's just one of those things that's an artifact from the Sentai that just didn't translate well since Gingaman was a nature Sentai that had remained on Earth whereas MMPR Productions had wanted to go with another Space season but because they had very little info about Gingaman they had no clue how out there their stuff was going to be.

Sentai Envy 11/05/16 08:52 PM

Thats why they should have stuck with the Sentai. Luckly, they started to understand this with Lightspeed.