Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Episode 11 - Love is in the Air (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4932)

MattEmily 09/12/14 10:25 PM

Episode 11 - Love is in the Air

Here's the discussion thread for tomorrow's new episode.

MattEmily 09/14/14 12:10 AM

Re: Episode 11 - Love is in the Air

Today's episode wasn't too bad.
I found it funny how Levira was in love with Jake because of a love potion.
We also got new footage featuring the Mighty Morphin Legendary Mode as well as new footage with Levira. Now we need to wait and see whether Damaras will get new footage r not so that they can keep up the streak of having the Sentai leaders and lead minions being in original footage.

mbozzo 09/14/14 05:44 PM

The episode wasn't so bad. I would like to see a member of Power Rangers Turbo appear in this episode. Also this episode should have been shown before 'Silver Lining' since Orion didn't appear n this episode, and this was an adaptation of an episode that was shown before Gokai Silver made his first appearance. :o

MattEmily 09/15/14 12:55 PM

I actually didn't see the need for the Turbo Ranger since they got nothing but they should have given the Megazord's new attack the Name of the Turbo Megazord's Finisher since it was technically meant to be seen as that even though it wasn't seen as Carranger's Grand Power in Gokaiger.

Also yes it should be before Orion's appearance since he wasn't there which leads me to believe that they shot it before Cameron got cast.