Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 04/01/08 Power Rangers Jungle Fury will TEAMUP with... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2659)

RangerKing 05/11/08 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 31118)
This is PR we're talking about. If they don't stay on schedule, we skip a whole adaptation.

Very true. But I do have to wonder. Power Rangers is a unionized show in terms of writers, wouldn't the fact that non-union writers were writing episodes get Disney in some type of trouble? And is it possible that Jackie and crew wrote under different names to avoid getting in trouble with the union (after all, Chip Lynn wrote under Judd Lynn for years to avoid getting into trouble with the union from what I understand)? It just all sounds confusing.

DarkBlaze 05/11/08 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals (Post 31120)
Don't do what?

He was correcting me. I don't like being corrected.

PrimoPiccolo 05/11/08 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance
I don't like being corrected.

This is a message board. You'd better believe people are going to call you on spelling and grammatical errors.

I mean, what if red timeforce ranger didn't like being corrected? Seriously, don't be one of those people. We ALL have stuff to learn.

FrekinRican345 05/11/08 02:40 PM

I:)t makes perfect sense because of the relation they have like the acadamy and rj and cam kinda knowing each other.

RangerKing 05/11/08 03:59 PM

Where was it said that Cam and RJ knew each other?

PrimoPiccolo 05/11/08 05:36 PM

Cam and Hayley know each other. Any evidence of RJ's "guy who knows a guy" is fanwank.

DarkBlaze 05/11/08 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 31123)
This is a message board. You'd better believe people are going to call you on spelling and grammatical errors.

I mean, what if red timeforce ranger didn't like being corrected? Seriously, don't be one of those people. We ALL have stuff to learn.

It still would have been more courteous to say something like, "Perhaps you meant this...". I don't want to make this out of a discussion, you can PM me for that. IF it's that important.

FrekinRican345 05/13/08 01:34 PM

remember the thing when rj said "i know this guy that new a guy with an uncle"...

PrimoPiccolo 05/13/08 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrekinRican345
remember the thing when rj said "i know this guy that new a guy with an uncle"...

*ahem*
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo
Cam and Hayley know each other. Any evidence of RJ's "guy who knows a guy" is fanwank.

Harlan Phoenix 05/13/08 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrekinRican345 (Post 31124)
I:)t makes perfect sense because of the relation they have like the acadamy and rj and cam kinda knowing each other.

Even though the academies have nothing to do with each other.