Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 04/01/08 Power Rangers Jungle Fury will TEAMUP with... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2659)

PrimoPiccolo 05/15/08 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRanger99
Well there obviously won't be TOO much sentai footage considering we're getting 3 JF exclusive rangers, but who knows how long they will last.

The Spirit Rangers are a plot device, just like A-Squad. They weren't meant to stick around.

The Titanium Ranger is never going to be outdone in the original inclusion category.

PRangerX 05/15/08 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 31150)
Well, Gekiranger was awesome, so the more they stick to that, the better off we'll be.

One of the problems they run into is how the sentai plots don't match up well with the US only plots that they begin at the start of seasons.

Sakura3 05/17/08 08:20 PM

Much as I like listening to this come on.

Anyway I happen to agree. Jungle Fury is a Kung Fu Academy while Ninja Storm is a Ninja Academy. So what kind of sense would that make? where's the common ground factor in that? Even Space Patrol Delta was a Detective Academy in the future. So why pair up if they don't connect?

red timeforce ranger 05/17/08 08:36 PM

i like see footage from gekiranger 's hongkong battle movie for prjf

PrimoPiccolo 05/18/08 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango
Jungle Fury is a Kung Fu Academy while Ninja Storm is a Ninja Academy. So what kind of sense would that make? where's the common ground factor in that?

Maybe because...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals
it is about an academy dedicated to training young people in an ancient form of martial arts in order to protect the world against evil.

PowerOnyx 05/24/08 08:21 PM

Except in the NS story there were only the Wind & Thunder academies. The Powers were lost in the ender. Plus we've already had the revived morphers in DT. Then in DT they were stated by Cam to be "gone for good".

Which means in OO's OaR, Disney contradicted their own story by having SK revive Tori's morpher.

Also a team-up w/ NS would counter contradict the OaR episode.

If we all of a sudden have all the NS Rangers team-up w/ the JF Rangers, it brings up the question of why SK didn't just revive all of the NS Rangers for OO and not just Tori.

This NS team-up causes problems........

But in NS it is said that Lothor took over the academies. Are we to believe that Master Mao failed to defeat him and Lothor left w/out the box containing Dai Shi? See, that's another problem NS would cause in the storyline.

If there is an OO team-up it will be the worst episode of the JF season to be made.

I still stand that if Disney isn't going to tie the 10,000 year imprisonment of Dai Shi & Rita Repulsa. DON"T BOTHER DOING A TEAM-UP.

NS & OO are horrible choices.

RangerKing 05/24/08 09:55 PM

But Power Rangers has always shown us that what appears so just sometimes ain't so...even if they are retcons.

PrimoPiccolo 05/25/08 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx

Nobody's saying Pai Zhuq is one of the ninja academies from Ninja Storm, just that it's not ridiculous for one to know about the other. The same way Cam and Hayley knew each other before having met in "Thunder Storm".

And we all know Sentinel Knight's just a giant Deus Ex Machina, so who's to say his magic farts can't revive a Power Disc? Hell, he brought Bridge in, which meant bending the whole space/time continuum, so reviving Ranger powers should be easy for him. And he probably chose from random teams like that because their varied mindsets would be best to handle the random nature of the villains Thrax put on his team. It's no weirder than why the Red Rangers were the only ones called in to beat up the Machine Empire in "Forever Red".

DaiOzzyTM 05/25/08 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRanger99 (Post 30740)
This should be good. I think this is the first time a ranger team has teamed up with just one other team that wasn't right before it. I look forward to it!

I admit it will be interesting but in a way i prefer to keep the tradition of one before but then again half series haven't even had team ups so that tradition was broke anyway. Althought the 2 themes will mix well and the characters, however im assuming this will b 2 eps logn and wiv a 32 ep run i already felt deprived with mystic force and OO im worried it will take up sotry time as so far we've had great storys ect and I wouldnt want that broken

DaiOzzyTM 05/25/08 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx (Post 31239)
Except in the NS story there were only the Wind & Thunder academies. The Powers were lost in the ender. Plus we've already had the revived morphers in DT. Then in DT they were stated by Cam to be "gone for good".

Which means in OO's OaR, Disney contradicted their own story by having SK revive Tori's morpher.

Also a team-up w/ NS would counter contradict the OaR episode.

If we all of a sudden have all the NS Rangers team-up w/ the JF Rangers, it brings up the question of why SK didn't just revive all of the NS Rangers for OO and not just Tori.

But in NS it is said that Lothor took over the academies. Are we to believe that Master Mao failed to defeat him and Lothor left w/out the box containing Dai Shi? See, that's another problem NS would cause in the storyline.

If there is an OO team-up it will be the worst episode of the JF season to be made.

I still stand that if Disney isn't going to tie the 10,000 year imprisonment of Dai Shi & Rita Repulsa. DON"T BOTHER DOING A TEAM-UP.

NS & OO are horrible choices.

also there supposed to be this story line with the bat, shark and elephant ranger and white and violet still to come, how would they fit this all in :s i dunt think this si true