Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Dino Thunder Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1886)

PRangerX 02/10/04 11:40 PM

Dino Thunder Thread

Posts you thoughts on dino Thunder Here

Kamen Rider Decade 02/11/04 12:52 AM

The 5th episode is pure trash. All clip episodes no matter how much of it is clip or why it is clip it is pure trash that should be shoved down the throat of the no talent hack who thought it was a good idea to make it a clip show. Lazy mother @#%$ douche bags.

PRangerX 02/11/04 01:38 AM

Well I think we should watch the episode before we call it trash. Maybe it isn't what we think. I think it will be hard for them to come up with a 500th epsiode that satisfies us all to tell you the turth, clip show or not.

ForeverBlue 02/11/04 01:43 PM

I think Dino Thunder will do great in my opinion. Alot of people said that it might do great. Can't wait to see DT...

Kamen Rider Decade 02/11/04 06:48 PM

It is a clip show, clip show are all horrible no matter how it is done. The 500th ep is a clip show thus it is horrible.

PRangerX 02/11/04 07:04 PM

Well it is hard to get excited for a clip show but I am not gonna call it horrible till I see the epsiode maybe it will surpise us. Maybe the flashbacks will be their around the epsiodes story or action ( like Angel fans have seen and some eps of Angel).

Like said its kinda hard to make a 500th show that will please the fans. They can;t just do another forever red it isn;t really plausible. Its very hard to do a 500th epsiode that will be special and give the proper nods to the past. A clip show is really the only way. Hopefully their will be some Story progression in the episode too.

ForeverBlue 02/11/04 08:08 PM

Cheetamus, you don't like clip shows in any tv shows?

Kamen Rider Decade 02/11/04 08:27 PM

If I had my way I would kill the moron who first thought up of clip shows and every idiot who used since then.

PRangerX 02/11/04 09:02 PM

Clip shows are sometimes necessary if some of the actors are hurt or even just to reintroduce concepts to new viewers.

Kamen Rider Decade 02/11/04 09:27 PM

If they have to show a clip show they need to not show an ep at all and just play a rerun. Clip shows have and always will junk episodes that would be better served by playing a rerun.