Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What if Kiva was adapted by America? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2710)

DarkRanger99 05/30/08 07:38 AM

What if Kiva was adapted by America?

If Kamen Rider Kiva was adapted by a company like Adness, would it be any good? What would they change, what would you want them to change? Thoughts anyone?

PrimoPiccolo 05/30/08 01:59 PM

No punkass character. Far as I'm concerned, Wataru still doesn't belong in a costume that amazing. Second, I don't think Kivat would have to be a character, the belt looking like a bat would be enough for US audiences. And of course, the two-plotline-at-once thing is pretty unique, so copying that would seem to me like a major copout.

Beyond that, I think "Kamen Rider Vampire Knight" would be great. But first we have to get past Dragon Knight... :(

Tendou Soujiro 05/31/08 04:39 AM

they need to do kabuto.

red timeforce ranger 05/31/08 09:21 AM

maybe diseny do kabuto too

masked rider fearon 06/01/08 01:17 AM

If disney get the licence, I hope they don't have the same story line
but they worked pretty well for the last power ranger series ( not including overdrive and jungle fury)

PrimoPiccolo 06/01/08 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger
maybe diseny do kabuto too

Disney barely wants to do Power Rangers. I doubt they'd take Kamen Rider even if it was offered to them for free. >__>

masked rider fearon 06/01/08 05:10 AM

so now that we have cleared up this about who would not get the licence for the kamen rider, just have to hope the American kamen rider series will not be a let down.

Harlan Phoenix 06/02/08 11:53 PM

We actually can't really say, since we haven't seen DK yet.

masked rider fearon 06/03/08 04:31 AM

sorry you are correct,
I guess that we should wait and see I am sure that the series would be pretty good
the trailer looks really good, the story line sound ok too.

PRangerX 06/03/08 07:45 PM

Right now the fate of Kamen Rider is in the hands of Toei and Adness. As well as whatever Network picks DK up ( crosses fingers).