Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Sailor Moon Kingdom (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Inner Senshi and Shitennou= Asteroid Senshi (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6296)

Ami Mizuno 01/15/15 06:55 PM

Inner Senshi and Shitennou= Asteroid Senshi

Are the Asteriod Senshi the children of them?

Pooh 01/15/15 06:56 PM

Re: Post subject: Inner Senshi and Shitennou= Asteroid Sens

It's certainly an interesting idea. However I think Senshi and Shittenou are now a sore spot since SMC dropped the ball. Of course there are those who hated them to begin with.

StarHealerTornado 01/15/15 06:57 PM

Re: Post subject: Inner Senshi and Shitennou= Asteroid Sens

I mean, at least where the manga is concerned, I think they're kind of a Sailor Pluto deal where they just exist without having any parents (apart, perhaps, from whatever primordial gods fathered/mothered them). Their spirits are in those Amazon gems; they just need to be activated, I don't think there's a need for them to be born.

Sailor Dragonzord 01/17/15 11:24 AM

Re: Inner Senshi and Shitennou= Asteroid Senshi

Never thought of that before. It is possible. They could be the Senshi's kids in the future. Maybe the Shitennou are revived when Crystal Tokoyo is founded?

Outer Sailor 01/17/15 11:26 PM

Re: Inner Senshi and Shitennou= Asteroid Senshi

I don't think this is the case. The romance between the two groups only became canon in Crystal. We don't know if Crystal will get far enough to use the Asteriod Senshi. Besides the Shitennou are dead and could only come back as ghosts.

The Asteriod Senshi were in a deep sleep for centuries. Its likely they have no parents and were just destined to be.