Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   "Welcome to the Jungle" - The Official Jungle Fury Discussion Talkback (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2635)

DarkBlaze 04/22/08 06:57 PM

Jetix: http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=16953&

Outside the US: http://a.dolimg.com/media/en-US/dxd/...x700_31fps.swf

Did this episode even have a spark of anything bad? Everything was awesome: Master Swoop, the wire-fu fights were perfect, and the episode as a whole, had a inspiring message. BUT, I am still a little bummed that Theo got training scenes, but Lily didn't.

5/5.

Knightfall 04/23/08 12:43 AM

5/5

Great episode. This is the kinda stuff I've been wanting to see all season. All the episodes should have been like this.

Harlan Phoenix 04/23/08 04:33 PM

This episode wins solely because of Master Swoop. One episode and he's already one of my favorite Disney era characters.

PrimoPiccolo 04/25/08 08:25 PM

Jungle Fury's best episode so far. Great to see that when a guest character is introduced, they leave you wanting more. Oliver Driver did a magnificent job as Master Swoop.

Hopefully with Swoop giving Theo this most recent attitude adjustment, it'll lead him to be a lot more put together as a character. He seems to have been changing by the episode since we started.

The fan weapons were pretty interesting to see in an American production, but I think they did a decent job of making them feel like part of a Power Rangers arsenal. The Megazord flying was a nice touch as well.

Just plain loved it.

Jam-Jul Lison 04/28/08 06:21 PM

I think the only real change done in Jarrod's past was only in his mind. If those changes had actually occured, i don't think Dai-shi would have ever been freed. At least by Jarrod anyway.

Sakura3 05/03/08 11:24 PM

I saw this episode yesterday (Saturday) on ABC.

I'm really liking where Power Rangers is going this year with this latest US adaoption.

Episode 05 remarks -

The whole Theo giving up thing reminds me of Power Rangers Dino Thunder 03 Wave Good Bye when Conner almost quit thr team but for another reason. He wanted to play soccer.

But in this case Theo out right almost cut and ran out on the team.

This episode marks the second defeat of the 5 Venoms in the Jungle Fury series. Which leads me to point #2.

Theo actually learns his moves and manages to knock him off. That was pretty sweet to watch.

PowerOnyx 05/03/08 11:42 PM

Master Phant to Lily
"Remember what I told you!"

Umm...No?

We didn't get to see a training sequence.

Other than that, and the Elephant legs on the Zords shoulders, a great episode.

PowerOnyx 05/04/08 12:07 AM

But the 5 were relevant to what will happen later on. The items obtained in those episodes.

PrimoPiccolo 05/04/08 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx
Master Phant to Lily
"Remember what I told you!"

Umm...No?

We didn't get to see a training sequence.

I'll take that over the ridiculously reminded "Twist the yoga mat! Fix the chair!" training sequence Casey did.

PRangerX 05/05/08 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx (Post 31058)
But the 5 were relevant to what will happen later on. The items obtained in those episodes.

Yes, but they need to go to all that trouble with the poison arch, just to get Dai Shi those ressurection powers. Especially since it only took one monster to get them.