Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hasbro should reach out to Disney (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8694)

Disney Ranger 05/11/18 11:41 AM

Hasbro should reach out to Disney

I think Hasbro would be smart to reach put to Disney and have them help to produce the series. I donr know why Saban didn't work with them himself. Since he is working with Hasbro now.

MattEmily 05/11/18 05:58 PM

Re: Hasbro should reach out to Disney

Hasbro has their own people that they'll want to work on the show they're not going to ask another company to do it for them especially a company like Disney that hated the show and couldn't wait to get rid of it

Goldar's Revenge 05/12/18 07:14 AM

I don't see a reason for the two to want to work together. Unless Hasbro moves PR to Disney XD. But that doesn't seem very likely and can't happen anytime soon anyway.

Saban Fan 05/12/18 07:16 AM

Forget Disney, they should just let Saban continue to run things. Unfortunately I am worried they are going to run things mostly without his input.

Disney Ranger 05/12/18 07:17 AM

I think Disney should his buy Hasbro and whats left of Saban Brands. Then everyone is happy.

MattEmily 05/12/18 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 75982)
I think Disney should his buy Hasbro and whats left of Saban Brands. Then everyone is happy.

then Power Rangers will be canceled again is that what you want? it seems like it to me

Captain Codfish 05/12/18 11:48 AM

If Disney bought the brand outright it would mean they wanted it this time. But I don't see that happening. Disney has marvel and lucasfilm now for their boy brands.

Usagi Reborn 05/12/18 11:50 AM

I could actually see Marvel doing something with PR. But the ship has sailed now. Obviously no Disney Subsidaries were really interested.

Robots In Disguise 05/12/18 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 75985)
then Power Rangers will be canceled again is that what you want? it seems like it to me

I'm banking that Hasbro bought the brand to end the pathetic series.

Massive Ego 05/12/18 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robots In Disguise (Post 75988)
I'm banking that Hasbro bought the brand to end the pathetic series.

I think its more pathetic that you can't just let people enjoy something they like and you don't.