Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What if JDF stayed? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8985)

Super Cena 07/03/20 08:59 AM

What if JDF stayed?

What would have happened if JDF stayed past Turbo?

Captain Codfish 07/03/20 09:00 AM

Re: What if JDF stayed?

The cast change wouldn't have happened. I would think the original Turbos would go into Space. And then they would start over in Galaxy.

Lady Katastrophe 07/03/20 09:02 AM

Maybe Lady Katastrophe could have been the villain in PRIS. Kimberly could have came back to be Pink Ranger.

Dragonzord Beta 07/03/20 09:03 AM

I think Tommy would have been Space Red and Andros Blue. Or Andros could have a broken morpher and when he fixes it he becomes Silver.

No Green Spandex 07/03/20 09:05 AM

If we have to endure Tommy for another season and a half, I would want to see him demoted to Blue. Andros should lead because its his ship and he has more experience in outer space.

Miki1988 07/03/20 02:38 PM

The cast change in Turbo was more than necessary in order to try and save the show, which eventually worked out. Had JDF stayed, we wouldn't be getting the awsomenss that PRiS is.

Captain Mutiny 07/04/20 12:01 PM

Its odd but changing the cast freshened up the show and actually helped to get better ratings and toy sales.

PRangerX 07/04/20 12:04 PM

I remember not liking the cast change at first. But by the end of Turbo I fell in love with the new cast. And in hindsight they didn't do much with the old cast in the first half. The Turbo Movie was really their last harrah in a lot of ways.

Goldar's Revenge 07/04/20 12:05 PM

It makes sense that the cast changed helped. Since PR's target audience usually watches the show for two years. So changing the casts wouldn't have made the new fans disillusioned with the series.

Gosei Gold 07/04/20 12:09 PM

The writing in the first half of Turbo waa very dull. They didn't even have zord battles most of the time to make up for the boring plots. The series became the Justin Stewart adjusts to high school show. The older Rangers were just there as his supporting actors. Once the new cast changed the show was about all of them. They got rid of the dumb detonator plot and just had more interesting episodes.