Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Finale (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1289)

SkataPunkA7X 10/11/06 05:58 PM

This is my thread for how you think the finale of Mystic Force will end. Please, no sarcastic answers, or unrealistic, like "The terrors win and the world gets destroyed". I would like to find out others opinions on how this will end.

Kamen Rider Decade 10/11/06 06:50 PM

The one with the afro will become the Master against his will. Leanbow and Daggeron will be defeated by the Master. Leanbow at some point before his defeat will have taught Nick/Bowen some special two sword attack technique. Nick/Bowen will use this technique in a last ditch effort to successfully destroy the Master.

Nick will get it on with the sisters at the we saved the world now we can go back to our normal lives party.

SkataPunkA7X 10/11/06 07:14 PM

I actually like that a lot. A lot of people I've talked to are confused about whether he'll stay with Udonna or go back with his regular family. I don't know where I stand on this.

Kamen Rider Decade 10/11/06 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Oct 11 2006, 07:14 PM
I actually like that a lot. A lot of people I've talked to are confused about whether he'll stay with Udonna or go back with his regular family. I don't know where I stand on this.
Actually I never stated one way or another about what family Nick will go to. The show has already stated it, he is going to stay with Udonna and Leanbow, who Nick really needs to start calling mom and dad it is inappropriate for him to call them Koragg and Udonna.

He never mentions his adoptive parents, he never even looks at a picture of them, who knows how long its been since he's run away from them, could be several years.