Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider OOO (Starting September 5, 2010) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=734)

PrimoPiccolo 03/08/10 02:08 AM

Kamen Rider OOO (Starting September 5, 2010)

Dukemon's got word that next season's Rider theme is going to be constellations. And a whole lot of them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dukemon22 (Post 3355655)
-The new rider, after Double, is rumored to have a constellation motif. What's more, it is rumored to once again be a series that has 13 riders, which I can see as being feasable. If you have each rider based on a constellation, there's 12 right there.

-The new rider is said to appear in the Summer Movie Event of this year. The event is said to be split into 3 seperate features- Goseiger's movie, Double's Movie, and something called "7 Riders", which could be an old-style team up of the riders from say Decade-Double, + the newbie. More rumors as they come.

Dibs on Kamen Rider Gemini.

GalaxyRiderZERO 03/08/10 09:14 PM

Where did he get this info?

PrimoPiccolo 03/09/10 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyRiderZERO (Post 4819)
Where did he get this info?

Dude, that's Dukemon.

He's got sources that have been more or less on the money for YEARS.

PrimoPiccolo 04/11/10 04:56 AM

New rumors:

Quote:

-The 2010 rider will change forms via medals. These forms will be represented with different groups of animals. There are 3 medals in each group changing the head, torso/arms, and legs of the rider. The medals are distinguised via lines. 1-lined medals change the head, 2-lined medals change the body/arms, and 3-lined medals change the feet.

-One of his base forms, pictured above, is "Field Form", represented by Lion, Tiger and Cheetah

-Insect Form is composed of a Stag Beetle, Mantis and Butterfly

-A Bird Form is also available

-Eyes are green

-Belt has a signal display

Ignis 04/11/10 11:12 AM

DIBS ON ORION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict Orion will be the main Kamen Rider (he's got the sparkly belt and all) and the other 12 will be the zodiac constellations.

I once made up a constellation-based group of characters. There were like 4 teams of 5. I can't remember much except Orion was the main character and Aquarius was the only female leader.

I'd also like to see a dinosaur-themed Kamen Rider series, as well as a unicorn-themed sentai.

Drakeonis 04/11/10 11:44 AM

I CALL DIBS ON DRAGO!!!

I can't wait to see how the new series will turn up

Ignis 04/11/10 01:20 PM

I've already been comparing Kamen Riders to constellations.

Double=Gemini, Scissors=Cancer, Femme=Cygnus, Sasword=Scorpio, Hercrus=Hercules, Tiger=Leo, Axe Form=Ursa Major, ect...

PrimoPiccolo 04/15/10 08:28 PM

Form rumor piccies:

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/6...2011132.th.jpg

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6...4182321.th.jpghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1...0265997.th.png

Kamen Rider Dragoon 04/15/10 08:38 PM

Hmmm...the green head reminds me of Leangle. And the red does remind me of something but i cant quite recall.

Ignis 04/15/10 10:15 PM

Pretty! Looks kind of Aztec. I can't wait to see him as a real person instead of just anime. Then I'll have more proof that he's not just fan-made.