Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   MMPR Season 4 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8338)

A Gia To Remember 12/18/17 12:31 PM

Re: MMPR Season 4

I don't think the success of the show was all about the suits anyway. The Zeo suits were pretty cool. With al the power and cast changes, it made sense to change the suits.

Zeo Power 12/18/17 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 70654)
I don't think the success of the show was all about the suits anyway. The Zeo suits were pretty cool. With al the power and cast changes, it made sense to change the suits.

Right, the decision to move to Zeo was the right one. Zeo endee up being the best season in the show's history. Its just a shame they couldn't have gotten a few more seasons out of Zeo. I am sure the ratings and toy sales would have went back up once people realized hlw great Zeo was.

A Gia To Remember 12/18/17 07:13 PM

Zeo was a great season.

Time Force Rules 12/18/17 07:18 PM

I think the change over to Zeo was necessary. Zeo still wasn't good enough, but it was better than MMPR.

Bridge's Brigade 12/19/17 11:31 PM

The suits just wouldn't match with the zords. And I think they just didn't want to go to the trouble of splicing the footage like they had to in season 2 and 3. I can't blame them due to the cost and time it took.

Chaos Ranger 12/19/17 11:35 PM

MMPR lasted long enough. Especially with toy sales and mercH down. It was time for a cheaper alternative.

Spike Hart 12/20/17 08:13 AM

It ia cool to think about though. Zeo's story with MMPR suits seems like they way it would have went.

Forever Lame 12/20/17 08:15 AM

But do we really need the MMPR suits to tell Zeo's story? They did a good enough job with the Ohranger Footage. Why unnecessarily shoot new scenes with the old suits? Especially when it was felt the show needed something fresh?