Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How could Antonio become a Ranger on his own? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6541)

Ranger Onyx 10/22/17 06:27 PM

Re: How could Antonio become a Ranger on his own?

I know. In Overdrive, the same thing happened when Hartford just produced a morpher for Tyzonn when it was convenient for the plot.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/22/17 07:18 PM

The Samurai Rangers were from elitists clans where prestige was more important than doing what was right. The Rangers themselves had better morals and didn't follow that way of thinking. And neither did Ji, once he let Antonio on the team.

Outer Sailor 10/22/17 07:23 PM

I did think they had to elaborate more. At least have Jayden give him a broken mprpeher too.

Massive Ego 10/22/17 07:37 PM

Antonio was a sumbass who didn't deserve to b Jayden's friend, let alone a Ranger! It was assnine that he could build his own morpher and figure out how to control a zord. Also Ji should have taken it back.

Putty On The Brain 10/22/17 07:47 PM

Antonio was awesome! He was funny and really enjoyed being a Ranger. He was also smart. I love how he was able to master his own zord and turn a broken cell phone into a morpher.

Lord Jedite 10/22/17 10:39 PM

They just don't do a good job with Sixth Rangers anymore. They no longer feel special. It made no sense how Antonio just randomly had powers because he had a zord and some cell phone.

VR Forever 10/22/17 10:46 PM

I think the broken phone was actually given to him by the zord and was really a broken morpher.

Jason Chan Fan 10/23/17 05:45 PM

That was part of the fun of the season. I love it when Power Rangers does magical things like that. It is part of the charm of the show.

Green Scorpion Ranger 10/23/17 09:08 PM

They never really explained weather the phone was supposed to be a broke morpher or not.

Jen's Revenge 10/27/17 11:15 PM

Antonio's origins don't seem to fit very well when you think about how hard Ranger powers should be to obtain.