Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   End of Extinction Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7582)

Ranger Sentai 11/20/16 06:48 PM

Re: End of Extinction Episode Discussion

Its over guys, there is no hope for Power Rangers. Some of you thought DC was the season that would save it. I didn't really think it was all that great and now the finalie has killed any chance of that. I am joining the Sentai Snobs officially and turning fully to Sentai. Power Rangers just isn't worth it anymore.

mbozzo 11/20/16 09:53 PM

'End Of Extinction' was a decent episode. The rangers made a plan to save the Earth, but it backfire on them by destroying the Earth though a black hole. Then, they have to go back in time to stop Sledge from endangering the Earth, which they has to send his ship toward the sun. After defeating Sledge, the rangers returned to an altered present where the dinosaurs are still alive. (At least the plant eating ones) :shock:

Galaxy Supreme 11/20/16 11:59 PM

Some of you guys are getting way too worked up about the ending. It was perfectly fine. DC is just another AU.

Dinoguy 11/21/16 12:00 AM

The idea of Dinosuars being alive does sound interesting.

Sledge's Bounty 11/21/16 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xander Betts (Post 60386)
Its over guys, there is no hope for Power Rangers. Some of you thought DC was the season that would save it. I didn't really think it was all that great and now the finalie has killed any chance of that. I am joining the Sentai Snobs officially and turning fully to Sentai. Power Rangers just isn't worth it anymore.

Stop being overdramatic. This finalie can't be bad enough to give up on the show over. I think it was good. Power Rangers is just fine right now.

Superstatler 11/21/16 12:05 AM

Its something different. At least its not the same old same old.

Spike Hart 11/21/16 09:11 PM

Yeah I didn't like the twist and the ending was just plan weird. But it doesn't ruin the whole season for me or effect my anticipation for Ninja Steel.

Mystic Ranger 11/21/16 09:42 PM

I really like the episode. It was an exciting adventure and no one expected it. The ending was really cool. I don't mind having some seasons turn out to be AUs. Dino Charge is no obviously one of them. Ninja Steel will probably be in the regular PRU.