Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How are you feeling today? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1913)

02/01/06 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razi
So much to do, so little time! I have a project due on the Dali Lama on Monday and there is barely any work done on it :shock: :o

Also, Survivor is gonna start on the same night as Dancing with the Stars and the premiere of Wormhole! OMG! I need blank tapes.

To top it all of, I am gonna see Lion King on Broadway on the 19th of February, then dance competition in March!!!!!!!!!! If we make nationals, were going to Disneyland!

Oi! I need a break.

-Razi

Wow That is great especially since you love the Lion King so much.

Oh and I am feeling like I forgot to do something.

Not sure what though.

Also a lil upset that I gotta work during the Super Bowl and will have to miss the game and the great commercials. And I hope to one day See Emma singing at halftime for a Super Bowl.

Razi 02/01/06 11:23 PM

That would be cool!

-Razi

Kari 02/01/06 11:30 PM

That would be! No Janet Jackson would happen there. Plus she'd be doing something her favourite Beatle did XD

Razi 02/01/06 11:34 PM

So true! Emma would be perfect doing anything. It's like whatever she touches turns to gold.

-Razi

02/02/06 01:23 AM

http://www.geocities.com/greywolf6798/happywolf.jpg.jpg

Thats how I feel today. My Mom just sent me this pic and my new sig

sasuke-kun 02/02/06 04:29 AM

today i'm feeling really sad because when i came back from my holiday and i returned to school, i went to my new class and you know what happaned? i was put into a class with no one i knew :cry: so i'm feeling lonley

thanks for listening :)

Emz 02/02/06 12:33 PM

hmmmm shy, laffie and smilely :S

Sweetened Angel 02/02/06 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greywolf
http://www.geocities.com/greywolf6798/happywolf.jpg.jpg

Thats how I feel today. My Mom just sent me this pic and my new sig

very cute dogs. i like your pic.

02/02/06 04:46 PM

Thanks it's all about keeping myself in a good mood. And if it makes others happy along the way than that is just another reason for me to smile.

02/18/06 02:22 AM

Awesome. My boss told me that he is thinking of promoting me.