Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Scene where Tommy Lost His Powers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8630)

Astro Hawk 03/04/18 12:08 PM

Re: The Scene where Tommy Lost His Powers

For the first time it felt like the Power Rangers lost. Passing the powers to Jason felt like a better than nothing senario. Tommy was gone and there seemes like nothing could be done about it at the time. Of course they were able to deny Rita the actual powers.

KimandTommy 03/04/18 12:58 PM

It sas a very sad episode. As we thought we lost Tommy Forever. The only good part was Tommy and Kim finally getting together officially. That scene is so iconic and the beginning of one lf the greatest romances in tv history.

Rossovan 03/24/18 06:03 AM

Jason was always my favourite Ranger as a kid (not that i hated Tommy) so i always thought it was cool when Jason, or Zack got to wear the shield, so seeing Tommy give the powers to Jason was pretty awesome to me at the time.

I don't think it was sad either but just a little lessen to kids that even good things come to an end, Burai dying in Zyuranger was obviously a bit more hard hitting. Tommy obviously made a big impact and was rightly brought back once they had some Zyu2 footage for him.

Sentai Envy 03/24/18 12:00 PM

Its a down rjght travesty that we didn't get American Burai dying in American Geki's arms. Its bad enough they weren't brothers or from the ancient civilization the Japanese Zyurangers were from.

Cyber Astronema 03/27/18 11:39 AM

I never actually saw the episode but the this thread makes me want to , to see thd actual scene.