Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Question about Mega Voyager (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8462)

Power Morphers 01/04/18 08:07 AM

Re: Question about Mega Voyager

I don't know,losing Megazords seems like a big part or being a Ranger. We have seen so many teams lose them eventually. These battles aren't always easy.

Super Cena 01/04/18 08:10 AM

Was Mega Voyager even a Megazord though, let alone a group of zords?

MattEmily 01/04/18 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 71857)
Sailor Moon also does this alot with its henshin and attack phrases.

yup that they do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 71859)
I wasn't a big fan either. The missile final attack didn't do it for me. The quest for them was more fun then the mecha itself. I did like the dramatic first transformation sequence.

yea I didn't like that Mega V3 Missile Mode Finisher either but I did like the quest for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Drivemax Megazord (Post 71865)
I don't know,losing Megazords seems like a big part or being a Ranger. We have seen so many teams lose them eventually. These battles aren't always easy.

yea it's a pretty common thing for them to lose their zords regardless of whether they're destroyed or just lost through time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Cena (Post 71866)
Was Mega Voyager even a Megazord though, let alone a group of zords?

the Mega Vehicles weren't referred to as zords but the Mega Voyager is a combination of various components so yes it would be considered a Megazord even though the Megazord name isn't in its name.

VR Master 01/04/18 11:27 AM

There too similar to zords that it makes sense to refer to them as so.