Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   A Season To Remember (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6632)

No Green Spandex 03/27/15 11:50 AM

Re: A Season To Remember

Can't really blame her though. Given Tommy was her boyfriend. I guess evenn she got tired of his act after awhile. She probably figured Tommy didn't care about her like that anymore when he encouraged her to go to florida to train.

Starlight Starbrite 03/27/15 11:51 AM

I was going to suggest Tommy and Kira. But that would be wrong on so many levels.Wouldn't surprised if she had a crush on him though.

VR Master 03/27/15 11:53 AM

I suppose it would be ok if it was years after Kira was his student. I am sure Tommy had no romantic feelings for her during DT. That would have been a big no no.

MattEmily 03/27/15 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Green Spandex (Post 53921)
Can't really blame her though. Given Tommy was her boyfriend. I guess evenn she got tired of his act after awhile. She probably figured Tommy didn't care about her like that anymore when he encouraged her to go to florida to train.

just because he encouraged her to follow her dream doesn't mean he wasn't still in love with her. That's what a friend does for one another and if you are really in love with someone then you're willing to sacrifice your happiness for the sake of others.

MattEmily 03/27/15 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite (Post 53922)
I was going to suggest Tommy and Kira. But that would be wrong on so many levels.Wouldn't surprised if she had a crush on him though.

wouldn't be the first time on a TV show though. Granted a kids show it'd be a first.

MattEmily 03/27/15 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR Master (Post 53923)
I suppose it would be ok if it was years after Kira was his student. I am sure Tommy had no romantic feelings for her during DT. That would have been a big no no.

yea age is nothing but a number. Who cares how old you are when you're dating someone as long as you aren't having sexual relations with a minor.

VR Master 03/27/15 09:14 PM

Well obviously an adult having any romantic relationship with a minor would be wrong. Especially between teacher and student. But if a decade later Kira was 30 than I could see it being ok.

Green Scorpion Ranger 04/01/15 08:42 PM

I thought it was pretty cool that they showed the Rangers futures. It gives Tommy a nice ending.

The Ghost Ranger 04/20/15 01:35 AM

Well, since Kat never showed up in DT, what if it ended up being Tommy and Haley being together?

Captain Codfish 04/20/15 06:01 PM

Its still very possible that Kat and Tommy end up together at some point.