Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   VR Troopers Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   The Save VR Troopers Campaign (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3251)

little Alvin 06/26/12 02:34 AM

Re: The Save VR Troopers Campaign

Hey if you want bring back Saban Network on 11.you got my vote Guest10 was There are a lot of good shows that Saban never finish... That fans would like to see like
Beetleborgs and Masked Rider I use to love watching show .

Kayla 06/26/12 06:35 PM

I like i idea being Saban back on Channel 11 and finishing the show I mean
we did toon in watch it do you think we have a right to kown how it end.

ET 06/27/12 04:33 AM

I think kayla is right we have to to kown.I mean they put those shows.out on the airwaves and git you all excited about watching show then never finish that not
right

bakspace 07/09/12 09:10 PM

By any chance will be any of the beetleborgs episodes or masker rider Me and my friends like would to kown

MattEmily 07/10/12 03:24 PM

Beetleborgs and VR Troopers will be released on DVD. They're doing 'em in Volume releases, likely because of their limited episode cocunt. There are threads for the DVD releases in the OT (Off Topic) forum and in the VR Troopers forum as well.

No one knows in regards to the fate of Masked Rider other than Saban Capital Group did acquire the rights back from Disney.

sam 07/27/12 06:31 PM

Can you Dohave Masked Rider and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight to I realy like to see those as will

sam 07/27/12 08:03 PM

MY friends just ask me to tell you if you could put back super human samurai and Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters

MattEmily 07/27/12 08:21 PM

I have no info in regards to the DVD releases of those or whether it will ever happen. Masked Rider is indeed back with Saban Capital Group and it sounds like legally, Dragon Knight is also likely within their rights as well... but that's all I can tell you.
Whether they'll release them on DVD or not, I couldn't tell you. Dragon Knight might prove to be more complicated because the music rights might not be with Saban.

In regards to Alien Fighters and Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad, I believe that would be completely up to Cookie Jar Entertainment. They don't seem too interested in releasing things on DVD however.

tylercrson 07/31/12 08:08 PM

I love the vr troopers but i so like see the Beetleborgs or Mystic Knights By any chance will you showing them

tylercrson 07/31/12 08:11 PM

is there a Saban game or can there be one