Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Can someone please list all Hurricane Ranger websites? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1326)

Poweranimals 05/24/02 04:37 PM

Haha.. Funny. Actually, they don't make it as easy as you might think. They keep calling them by their japanese names. ie: Whirlwind God (Senpuujin) The more complicated way of doing things.

That statement is very exagerated. I have to search all over the place to find everything I need. I'd just rather not list every source.

Red Tulip Ranger 05/25/02 06:31 AM

Ok, Ok. But Animal MegaZords asked for people to list sites about Hurricanger, probably because he wanted info on Hurricanger. You take info and give it a twist, maybe to make it more easy to digest for people who aren't really interested in Sentai? Oh wel... its your choice, but I know I don't do it.

BTW ; the proper 'translation' for the ones you call Shadow Storm Rangers would probably be 'Thunder (Storm) Rangers'. The Gouraijer have the word gourai in their name, and I think it means thunder.

another BTW ; About the Red Ranger you have 'that helps us waiting untill the next Sentai becomes known'; it would be a nice bit of info for you to add that he's from French Five. People will start wondering...

Poweranimals 05/25/02 07:27 AM

Oh thanks for the tip on the Thunder Storm Rangers.

Red Tulip Ranger 05/25/02 05:36 PM

You're welcome.

Poweranimals 05/26/02 01:20 AM

By the way, you're not really gay. I was just trying to create anarchy at PRC.

Red Tulip Ranger 05/26/02 07:41 AM

Hmm... Can't say I am particularly happy that you used me for that, but oh well...