Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Lahana Forum Members this Forum is for you (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1774)

PRangerX 05/18/07 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX (Post 28777)
That's double good news. haha Because the Virginian is 80% of the reason some members never crossed over. Nobody likes being disrespected on their forum. I'll see what I can do to bring this broad to life. I'll keep you posted PRangerX. Later.

~the RaVeN~

Yeah, I know a lot of people have gotten turned off by him, and not just from Lahana Forums. But I have always been about running a laid back forum where everyone can say what they want. At least at a reasonable level. I can understand why you guys don't want to have people insulting you.

DarkMan 05/19/07 12:34 AM

in my opinion you have done nothing about gundam from my point of view

PRangerX 05/20/07 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28781)

Whose Gundam?

DarkMan 05/21/07 10:53 AM

the verginian who else

PRangerX 05/21/07 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28783)
the verginian who else

I figured, why do you call him that?

DarkMan 05/22/07 09:11 AM

ZMXG-20 Gundam was his old name

RavenX 05/22/07 10:39 PM

Yeah, now it makes since. Gundam was always one to stir things up. And, his thing against the Revolution, too.

Sweetened Angel 06/26/07 07:14 PM

did he from rangerboard?

Kamen Rider Decade 06/26/07 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 28774)
However, Virginialn is on an indifinity hatius from PRO. Due to the fact that it hasn't been very active.

I haven't been active because this board is about as populated as a ghost town plus you told me you were merging with that piece of shit board Ranger Power or whatever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 28774)
So I don't know if or when he will be back.

Save for checking once a week to see if you have decided to cancel that lucridously stupid idea or see if you have actually done it I am gone. Until you cancel the merger and this place picks up I won't be posting anymore after today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferc (Post 28817)
did he from rangerboard?

Speak English Woman. Did I what from Rangerboard? Come from there? Move there? Fall all over it like some fanboy because actors/actresses show up there once in a while like some sick kid thinking that the presences of one of the bottom of a barrel actor/actress at a message board I go to makes me anyway better as a person? Can't answer you unless you provide something to actually answer. You got the subject and location, where is the verb to tie it all together in a nice neat little SENTENCE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28785)
ZMXG-20 Gundam was his old name

ZGMF-X20A-SFG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28781)

That's because he hasn't. Duh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX (Post 28777)
That's double good news. haha Because the Virginian is 80% of the reason some members never crossed over. Nobody likes being disrespected on their forum. I'll see what I can do to bring this broad to life. I'll keep you posted PRangerX. Later.

Were they even fans of PR or the looks attached to a certain actor who happened to be on PR and was/is a half-way decent singer? If they ain't even fans of PR good riddans, even if they were fans they were probably just as boring and stupid as 90% of the shits I see at Rangerboard. Even the great Lahanna left your silly fangasm board.

greywolf 06/27/07 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 28818)
Speak English Woman. Did I what from Rangerboard? Come from there? Move there? Cum all over it like some fanboy because actors/actresses show up there once in a while like some sick kid thinking that the presences of one of the bottom of a barrel actor/actress at a message board I go to makes me anyway better as a person? Can't answer you unless you provide something to actually answer. You got the subject and location, where is the verb to tie it all together in a nice neat little SENTENCE.

What would make you want to attack jenniferc who has done nothing to you?

And As for the rest of that statement I think Ptera Power has said enough for the both of us.