Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Re:Who's Everyone's Favourite Yellow Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1683)

MorphinTime 06/27/01 03:50 AM

Yeah, i remember that. Wasn't Kendrix still put in the credits all the way through?

Red Tulip Ranger 08/23/01 04:18 PM

Karone wore a hearband which was pink, I think.

And, yes, Kendrix was credited as the pink ranger the whole time (which I think isn't fair for karone's character). Kendrix just wasn't a ranger at that time. Karone was credited as 'someone who was also in the show' like Bulk and Prof. Phenomenus, only more often then Bulk and the prof.

They should have put a picture of karone in the place of those of Kendrix. I know Kendrix (Valerie Vernon)was written out of the show under special circumbstances, but she was not the Pink Ranger.

Red Tulip Ranger 08/23/01 04:21 PM

Oh, and why are Kelsey and Katie left out of this pole??
Kelsey was any way my favourite LR-Ranger. I don't know much about Katie, because I haven''t been able to seer PRTF yet.

jenlovesalex 08/24/01 05:58 PM

Okay formally princess I couldn't fit everyone in so sue me.

Red Tulip Ranger 08/25/01 07:18 AM

Well, I didn't know that there was a maximum of five choices if anyone were to create a poll... Sowwy...

astromegazord 08/25/01 12:07 PM

Patricia Ja Lee was much more beautiful than Ashley, tho she would get my vote of best yellow ranger but no way was she better than Patricia!!

TimeForceCentral 08/29/01 01:39 PM

KATIE!!!! KATIE!!!!!! SHE'S DEFINITELY THE BEST!!!!

Red Tulip Ranger 08/29/01 05:37 PM

Katie of course is a strong personality...

jenlovesalex 09/20/01 06:33 PM

Sorry that I couldn't fit in Katie I would have if I could because apart from Ash I think she's cool.

WHITERANGER2001 10/03/01 05:31 PM

My fave Yellow Ranger was Maya/mia/miya( how do you spell that)
But i like Katie too