Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is finally picked up by 4Kids Entertainment (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2721)

Sakura3 06/12/08 04:03 PM

Awesome. In addition to Power Rangers 09 on ABC and past back episodes online now I'll be able to catch it with you guys since I've got CW 4 Kids.

I've never seen the Saban Masked Rider or Kamen yet so this I'm defintely checking out. And if it holds I'll be watching both franchises starting in 2010.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to see this or not but I'll be able to so bring it 4 Kids TV. I'm loving this fall already.

Poweranimals 06/12/08 04:07 PM

You haven't missed much. Faiz and Blade were good, but I'd just wait to see what Adness does with the series.

masked rider fearon 06/13/08 01:36 AM

Yeah can't wait to see this series
if the second trailer is anything to go by,
then this is going to look really good.

Sakura3 06/13/08 03:27 AM

I've watced Power Rangers dating back to Dino Thunder and now Wild Force and thoes have been solid.

I'm a little nervous to see how the US does with Dragon Knight.

DarkBlaze 06/13/08 04:39 PM

Latest rumor on ToonZone is that KRDK will premiere September 13th. But Keith said all he's heard from Steve are promos in September.

red timeforce ranger 06/13/08 04:52 PM

4kids got rights to krdk and 4kids made terrible us verison of ultraman tiga - 4kids will messed up krdk series

DarkBlaze 06/13/08 05:57 PM

Dude, 4Kids! didn't create KRDK. They only have the right to air it.

BlueRider 06/13/08 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance (Post 31744)
Dude, 4Kids! didn't create KRDK. They only have the right to air it.

Don't bother.

masked rider fearon 06/14/08 02:10 AM

Well it is good that we now know what station will broadcast this series,
4 kids can't change anything
or anything to much story line wise.

PRangerX 06/14/08 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger (Post 31742)
4kids got rights to krdk and 4kids made terrible us verison of ultraman tiga - 4kids will messed up krdk series

Dragon Knight has already been filmed. And has been done by tottally different people then Tiga. Tiga was a tough sell since it was a sub. Which Dragon Knight is far from. The only think 4kids can have influence on is how the episodes are edited.