PDA

View Full Version : Did the Orgs cause the apocalyptic pre 3000.

Jen's Revenge
12/26/16, 01:58 PM
We know the future Mute Orgs were trapped as statues in the Wasteland. Since the Orgs wanted to destroy the Earth . Could they have been the ones that nearly destroyed the Earth?

KimandTommy
12/26/16, 06:32 PM
I hope they are able to change that future. It was always so dark. I guess the orgs caused it. But thats sad since that means Shayla died.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
12/26/16, 06:41 PM
It most definitely was caused by the Orgs. It was most likely due to experiments from Time Force itself or whatever it was called back then.... Hexagon, SPD , or something else. The Orgs decimated everything before being defeated.Shayla, Animus, and the Animarium, are likely no more. But the surviving hexagonist organization created Time Force and Millennium City as we saw it in Time Force. Most likely having to repopulate the whole human race with genetic engineering. Which led to those who were considered the mutants.

Gia the Fiend
12/26/16, 09:05 PM
The Orgs probably have something to do with it. I don't think anyone associated with the Rangers did though. Time Force formed after the world nearly ended. And I don't think they had anything to do with Hexagon or SPD.

Dayu's Tears
12/26/16, 09:26 PM
Something definitely happens involving the Orgs. We don't know the fate of Animarium. Its possible Shayla just went back to sleep again after the Orgs were defeated. There was just a lot more collateral damage this time.

Captain Mutiny
12/26/16, 09:37 PM
The Orgs came back in a big way. But it makes sense since it seems the Orgs came back more powerful in Wild Force than they were in ancient times. Since the Wild Force Team had to become Power Rangers.

Cassidy Casablancas
12/26/16, 09:45 PM
I didn't like all the apocalypse stuff. It was much too dark. Its one of the reasons I dislike Time Force. They could have at least changed the future to maKe a better one. Why did we need a big Apocalypse in Power Rangers?

Decepticon
12/26/16, 10:06 PM
I don't think they caused the apocalypse. The Orgs were just trapped there beforehand. Maybe even left over from the war we saw in Wild Force.

Mesagog Lives
12/27/16, 10:08 AM
Of the Orgs were in the wasteland, I don't see why they couldn't have caused the apocalypse?

Jungle Fury Master
12/27/16, 10:43 AM
I think there is no question that they did. It makes too much sense. The Orgs will probabky become a threat again. The Mute-Orgs couldn't be the only ones.

White Tiger Fan
12/27/16, 11:02 AM
I think that may have been Amit's intention. It was very smart for him to put this in the team up.

Trakeena's Revenge
12/27/16, 01:59 PM
In a way Wild Force should be leading to Time Force.

Gold Ranger In Danger
12/27/16, 02:16 PM
There is more evidence that the Orgs caused the destruction than that they didn't. The fact there were three Orgs in the Wasteland couldn't be just an accident.

Bonic Ranger
12/27/16, 08:04 PM
It would be awesome to see just what happened. It probably did have at least something to do with the orgs. Too bad we are not likely to ever see it. And a fan film seems too expensive.

Astronema
12/28/16, 12:34 AM
The Orgs could have been just trapped from before. The apocalypse still could have been caused by something different. A lot of time passed in the PRU and thats putting it mildly.

PRangerX
12/28/16, 12:47 AM
Its possible. The Orgs would probably lead to an apocalypse like that.

Chloe Sullivan
12/28/16, 12:08 PM
I think Biolabs did. Perhaps that will change since "everyone makes your own destiny".

Calamity Kimberly
12/28/16, 07:26 PM
I think the apocalypse was caused by something else. Zordon wasn't around to protect the Earth from it.

Ashley Andros
12/29/16, 12:31 PM
I was thinking Earth probably narrowly survived an alien invasion.

Cassidy Casablancas
12/31/16, 12:19 AM
The whole idea of an apocalypse is pretty stupid. Why do they have to make PR so dark back then?

KimandTommy
12/31/16, 11:47 AM
I agree. That kind of suff shouldn't be put in Power Rangers.

Ransik Lives
01/02/17, 04:58 PM
I think Biolab's future experiments caused the apocalypse..This is why it was so important to have Mr. Collins or Wes in charge of Biolabs. The Orgs may have emerged as a result but they weren't the reason for the apocalypse. Its likely Biolabs built Mellenium City andnl human society itself. Which began the experiments in human genetics to repopulate the Earth that led to mutants. Biolabs itself became Time Force.

MMPR Forever
01/02/17, 05:19 PM
Its so sad and depression. I wish Time Force had a more fun back story.

Eradicator
01/02/17, 08:16 PM
I think the apocalypse was a possible future. In the original timeline the Wild Force Rangers failed to stop Master Org and the world went into disarray until Biolabs was able to build Time Force. Once the Time Force Rangers changed history this future was averted. Its likely Millennium City is surrounded by a beautiful world.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
01/02/17, 08:46 PM
The history was not changed that dramatically. Wild Force would have happened very similar to how we saw it. The team up and "Forever Red" would have been a lot different. But it was always a later Org war that caused the apocalypse.