PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Sheet Article About Power Rangers Movie

PRangerX
05/03/15, 03:07 PM
http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/power-rangers-reboot-everything-we-know-and-dont-know.html/?ref=YF

Massive Ego
05/03/15, 06:32 PM
If they are smart they will forget about the guy they got now and get James Khan. He could make a movie even more awesome than Power/Rangers. Or simply make a full length version of it. Or big screen sequel.

MMPR Forever
05/03/15, 06:35 PM
No way! Why does every mainstream article act like the fans want Power/Rangers. The new movie needs to be more like the first one in tone. Why would we want PR to be dark and serious?

Captain Codfish
05/03/15, 06:36 PM
I would love to have a more dark and serious movie. But I don't want it to be rated R. And I know it won't be like Power/Rangers. I want to see something that adults take seriously but the kids can still enjoy.

Dino Charger
05/03/15, 06:40 PM
I think they don't want to make a Dino Charge movie and are waiting for the next incarnation. The movie will probably launch it like Turbo did.

Nighlok Hunter
05/03/15, 06:42 PM
The writers act like everyone is ashamed of Power Rangers and wants it to be something it isn't. Its pretty silly to us. And I really don't think the casual fans really care about that either.

Dayu's Tears
05/04/15, 09:42 AM
The general public just doesn't get it. More specifically the mainstream media.

The Ghost Ranger
05/04/15, 05:43 PM
Cap, would something like the Avengers style work for a PR film? Serious, good action sequences, but humor peppered throughout with some good emotional scenes?

Dayu's Tears
05/05/15, 10:30 AM
Cap, would something like the Avengers style work for a PR film? Serious, good action sequences, but humor peppered throughout with some good emotional scenes?

Sign me up for that. Avengers style is perfect. Avengers is not a kids movie but at the same time appeals to them. And of course appeals to the adults. This is the perfect template for a PR Movie.

johnboy34
05/05/15, 10:33 AM
Agreed, Ghost and Dayu. Avengers style is definitely what they should be looking for. For all the reasons you guys mentioned.

PRangerX
05/05/15, 10:34 AM
I am getting kind of sick of everyone trying to copy Avengers. The Power Rangers Movie needs to be its own thing. I would prefer just a more serious version of the show that appeals to adults and kids.

Captain Codfish
05/05/15, 10:35 AM
That's what were talking about when we say Avengers style. We don't mean literally copying the movie on every level.

The Ghost Ranger
05/05/15, 05:32 PM
Correct. We were meaning make it so both kids and adults would love it; not just old fans of the series or new fans of the recent seasons, but everyone.