PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Jedite?

Dic Dubber
01/08/15, 05:21 PM
What happened to Jedite in the anime? He is the only villain not to get killed. It seemed wierd for Beryl to just freeze him. Especially when she could have used him later.

Sailor Kitty
01/08/15, 05:24 PM
Always thought that was strange. Especially when it looked like he might turn good in the cruise episode.

BTW was their something wromg with the board? Couldn't t or really read anything.

PRangerX
01/08/15, 05:25 PM
Yeah look in board news. Our old host had issues and we had to move to a new one. No one could post last week. Not even me.

Sailor Chaos
01/08/15, 05:26 PM
Would have made more sense if he got run over by those plans and didn't survive.

Sailor Danger
01/08/15, 05:27 PM
:mad3:Anybody think Jedite awakened in the future and became Wiseman?

Phantom Stranger
01/10/15, 02:43 PM
Nah, I think he is as good as dead once he was frozen. Beryl said it was a fate worse than death. Jedite died when Beryl froze him.

Dic Dubber
01/12/15, 06:48 PM
Thinking about my own question... Wouldn't it be cool if DIC continued the series from after the second season? I am talking about an American originally produced season. It would be cool if Jedite came back as a villain.

Summer Is Rich
01/14/15, 12:19 PM
:mad3:Anybody think Jedite awakened in the future and became Wiseman?

I thought of that before. It would have been cool. Being frozen like that for thousands of years would drive someone craazy enough to do what the Death Phantom wanted to do.