PDA

View Full Version : Episode 37: Aim for Princess? Usagi's Strange Training(Talkback)(Sailor moon classic)

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/29/06, 11:55 AM
Episode 37(Jap version) "Aim for Princess? Usagi's Strange Training"
Episode: 33(English version) "Little miss manners"

Sypnosis:
Sailor Moon decides that it's time to acquire the manners of a princess and become a star pupil at finishing school.
http://www.lelola.net/moon/smepisodes.shtml

Discuss dudes!

Sugar Baby
12/30/06, 05:03 AM
This was a really cool episode. I loved Serena when she was explaining what she wasn't good at, "I'm clumsy, and I'm not really good at tables manners...or any manners, actually, but hey! Outdoor sports I'm good at. As long as I don't have to run..."
There's only one thing about this episode that I have a beef with and that's its inconsistency. I didn't understand when Lita was chosen to graduate. Amy I understand because she's reserved and has that sweet, tranquil way about her, but Lita is very loud and her main defining charcteristic is that she's a tomboy.
I understand Serena not passing because she's a klutz and Raye because she's so forceful, but Mina? She was very out-of-character to me. I remember Mina was very calm, didn't speak out of turn and had natural leadership as soon as she walked on the scene. She should have passed in Lita's place.
Overall I loved the episode.:D 4 and 3/4 stars

~Sugar Baby

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/30/06, 03:12 PM
I saw it subbed, but I like it better dubbed for some reason. I loved when SM offered coffee to the monster. LOL

Sugar Baby
12/30/06, 07:34 PM
I saw it subbed, but I like it better dubbed for some reason. I loved when SM offered coffee to the monster. LOL

LOL - I completely forgot about that!

~Sugar Baby

PrimoPiccolo
12/31/06, 03:11 PM
I didn't understand when Lita was chosen to graduate. Amy I understand because she's reserved and has that sweet, tranquil way about her, but Lita is very loud and her main defining charcteristic is that she's a tomboy.
That's true, but Lita normally knows how to put herself in check. Remember that she's a good cook, and she has tried to teach the others how to, which requires reservation and clear explanation, so it doesn't seem strange to me at all.

Besides, compared to Serena and Raye, Lita seems completely mute. LOL