PDA

View Full Version : a link to Emma fans

Esther
09/18/07, 09:04 PM
i dunno if you guys have seen my Emma Lahana Support Group on Myspace..but here's the link if you guys haven't joined yet

http://groups.myspace.com/emmalahanasupportgroup

i'm the mod there...so..i've seen some crazy people trying to convince me (and the other members of the group) that they're Em..

Don't believe them!

i've blocked a few already..so if you're a fan you can join

..if you're trying to portray Emma or someone who's related to her in one way or another ..you won't fool me. Seriously. people who do that, have no life other than their own.

KiraFordFan2005
09/19/07, 07:06 PM
I'll definetly join the support group :) Emma's my homegirl, hahas :)

Tazahawk
11/17/07, 05:23 AM
Hey Esther, it's Paul from myspce. Turns out i did get the cofirmation address to this forum. It was automatically sent to my junk mail. :?

Esther
11/19/07, 11:27 AM
Hey Esther, it's Paul from myspce. Turns out i did get the cofirmation address to this forum. It was automatically sent to my junk mail. :?

not good :)

glad you're on board.. :d

Tazahawk
11/19/07, 11:55 PM
Honor is all mine, trust me.

Esther
12/13/07, 01:19 PM
So basically, If anyone wants to Join. Feel free to.

(HISTORY [If anyone is interested]:I think I made this particular group after the 3rd time someone screwed up the forum. I'm almost sure of it....Well, almost....)

I'm going to Put up a Topic called "Emma Updates" (IT IS NOT going to involve Emma's personal life [like who her BF is at the moment.] It's basically going to involve what Emma's been up to...Like acting in movies, commercials... etc... )