PDA

View Full Version : the ranger convention in 2007

DarkMan
01/24/06, 08:14 PM
emma are you going to this event in 2007?

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/25/06, 07:49 PM
dude remember Disney didnt even agree to hosting it yet and also Rangerboard doesnt have the money to back it up without disney.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
01/26/06, 12:03 PM
what? u mean...no power morphicon2007? dang. well, i got other things planned anyways. disney sucks.

DarkMan
01/26/06, 12:28 PM
GUNDAM IT WILL HAPPEN

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/27/06, 10:36 PM
GUNDAM IT WILL HAPPENwouldnt get too confident remember RB doesnt have that kind of money to support an event this big so Disney will have to either except or Deny it.

DarkMan
01/27/06, 11:28 PM
GUNDAM IT WILL HAPPENwouldnt get too confident remember RB doesnt have that kind of money to support an event this big so Disney will have to either except or Deny it.

do i need to pull rank

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/27/06, 11:33 PM

do i need to pull rankDude i want it to happen just as much as you do seriously but take these other factors into account as well man....

DarkMan
01/27/06, 11:37 PM
i want emma too be there so i can meet her

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/27/06, 11:43 PM
i want emma too be there so i can meet herhell i think i could go now that ill be 16 in 20 minutes and im getting payed on saturady and sunday since its new years again for me.

PRangerX
01/28/06, 02:52 AM

Rangerboard isn;t funding the convention. A group of fans are organizing it. Some of them just happen to be members of Rangerboard. RB is just hosting their official forum. The convention is for the whole PR Fandom. Lets up it becomes a reality.

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/28/06, 09:54 AM

Rangerboard isn;t funding the convention. A group of fans are organizing it. Some of them just happen to be members of Rangerboard. RB is just hosting their official forum. The convention is for the whole PR Fandom. Lets up it becomes a reality.oh okay my bad sorry for the misunderstanding mate i really do hope it comes true though.

DarkMan
01/29/06, 06:54 PM
well if it does come true im still going as a sith

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/29/06, 06:57 PM
im going in either a ZAFT uniform or in a Deka uniform.

Razi
01/29/06, 08:50 PM
I want to go but I don't know if I can. It's around the same time as our Showstoppers competition.

-Razi

DarkMan
01/30/06, 10:35 AM
hey gundam razi if you two go how will i know it's you

DarkMan
02/01/06, 03:29 PM
what days are they again ranger x post the days

PRangerX
02/01/06, 03:56 PM
Just to let everyone no, there are no set dates yet. Its not even confirmed that this thing will go down. They are just aiming for 2007. Things can change though.

DarkMan
02/01/06, 03:58 PM
good keep us up too date because im still going and if aaron aint there too bad he misses out

Ivydraken
02/01/06, 07:59 PM
Contracts have been signed, money invested, sponsors collected, and invited actors & crew contacted... Stay tuned for further information in the next couple of weeks..... I'll post new information then...

I am the President of the company organizing this convention. I assure you it is happening.

Dates are June 22-24 2007 in LA.... Hotel will be posted as soon as registration for rooms is set up...

DarkMan
02/01/06, 08:11 PM
RANGERCONVENTION HERE I COME HA HA HA HA HA HA

jeffbobs
02/08/06, 06:46 AM
i reckon it will happen, you dont need masses of money for a convention, i mean u can get a few small sponsers nothng to do with anything in the convention, u rent over 300 stalls out....(it you want it big) thats extra cash and extra money cos the stalls will have tonnes of PR merchandise. then you get the free tazlks but they might charge if money is low but they shudnt because they sell tickets to go to these things.

and im very sure the actors and actresses going to thses things dont get paid alot because they make all their money signing autographs for around 15-25 pound each(in england)

all they need it a few small sponsers and it shud be good to go

DarkMan
02/08/06, 09:48 AM
it'll happen im going to be there as a sith lord and no one will reconize me

TheDarkOne
02/16/06, 09:46 AM
Oh Lord...
If I can get off work/life or whatever I'll go, especially is Robin,Hood goes with me. Which of course he will.

DarkMan
02/16/06, 11:18 PM
good luck

jasonclealuver
02/17/06, 02:19 PM
emma are you going to this event in 2007?

dnt wish her life away, were barely in 2006

DarkMan
02/17/06, 03:50 PM
who is asking you jason?

Anonymous
02/24/06, 11:59 AM
who is asking you jason?

travis, it might not happen. besides if you do go as Darth Vader, you'll be the only one. it is a Power Ranger convention as in everyone will be in power ranger clothes. duh. you'll be easy to find. if it does happen, i might not get to go. cuz if it's pushed back to the summer of 2008, i'll be working my butt of for TNA. you see, i got someone who will get me a job there. someone that is a Charasmatic Enigma. so yeah, won't have to deal with you, even if i do have to, i'll win cuz they don't call me The Defyer Of The Odds for nothing.

DarkMan
02/24/06, 08:31 PM
who is asking you jason?

travis, it might not happen. besides if you do go as Darth Vader, you'll be the only one. it is a Power Ranger convention as in everyone will be in power ranger clothes. duh. you'll be easy to find. if it does happen, i might not get to go. cuz if it's pushed back to the summer of 2008, i'll be working my butt of for TNA. you see, i got someone who will get me a job there. someone that is a Charasmatic Enigma. so yeah, won't have to deal with you, even if i do have to, i'll win cuz they don't call me The Defyer Of The Odds for nothing.

haven't you done enough damage already sheesh im sorry for everything alright im tired of this aaron didn't do nothing too you and my side of the story is true about you like it or not so now im just going to ignore you shelia and good luck with your life loser

Anonymous
02/24/06, 10:14 PM
Very good Vader. Minus the loser part. haha Let it go. There is no need to drag this out any longer. JDFF4L I suggest you do the same. Thank you for your time. We are watching. <l<>l<>l>

02/25/06, 04:12 AM
Very good Vader. Minus the loser part. haha Let it go. There is no need to drag this out any longer. JDFF4L I suggest you do the same. Thank you for your time. We are watching. <l<>l<>l>

Yes this is getting Very Old. It's time to bury the hatchet (and not in each other. You will get no joke from me.) Let's all just leave this alone and stop with the fighting.

DarkMan
03/02/06, 12:56 PM
2 years is along time too wait (Grins) but i got time too do my ultimate transformation and become a sith lord and leave my weaker essense behind

TheDarkOne
03/02/06, 03:39 PM
*Rolls eyes* Oh Lord...

DarkMan
03/03/06, 12:04 AM
that's right darky