Logan 11
06/18/01, 08:55 PM
Favorite Crossover?

JustAnotherBlueRanger
06/18/01, 11:18 PM
To the tenth power!.

Emerald Phantom
06/19/01, 02:53 AM
To the Tenth Power. Why not add Countdown to Destruction, technically not a crossover, but something from practically every era.

X1 Mask
06/19/01, 06:22 PM
Guys, you don't need to reply to the polls... you only need to vote :)

Gabumon007
07/02/01, 12:29 AM
Definitely "To The Tenth Power". PRLG and PRIS are my favorite two newer power rangers shows, and I liked the episodes themselves. "Power of Pink" was OK, too.

Goldspaceranger
07/06/01, 02:56 PM
To the tenth power just kicked ass! 8-)

Red Tulip Ranger
08/19/01, 08:19 AM
To the tenth power was great, but it should have had Zhane in it...

JCA2001
08/21/01, 05:42 AM
To the Tenth Power was the only crossover (till now) where Saban pumped some money in!
All those other cheap ones (Turtles, Adam, Justin, LSR-LG, etc.) completely sucked.
OK, Tenth was a bit overdrive, I mean the coloured smoke and explosions, but nice to see!!!
But where was Zhane? Maybe still crying on ??? (KO35, Earth?) for getting ass-kicked by Astronema and left him (when she turned back to Karone) for replace Kendrix in LG?

astromegazord
08/25/01, 12:09 PM
To The tenth power as it showed that they hadn't completely forgotten about power rangers and its past, and the fact that Cassie was in it made it really good as well!

Tuesday san
08/29/01, 04:08 PM
Please don't mention that GOD-AWFUL PRiS/Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation crossover. I'm just gald it's not on the list.

realbigjiggy
08/29/01, 09:44 PM
I think it would be cool if there was a PRWF/Alien Rangers crossover. The colours would match plus they have those Animal Borgs which stay with the WF theme. *Just a thought*

ZeoGold
09/21/01, 11:47 PM
hehe true blue has gotten no votes so far. Who would've guessed?

ChronoDefender2
11/15/01, 12:26 AM
The PRiS/PRLG was awesome, but being a huge fan of Adam and the original rangers I was so excited (and caught of guard) when he pulled out the original morpher and became the original Black Ranger one last time. I never expected that in a million years, and was happy that they acknowledged the original team and it kept some consistencey within the show.

JZSpock
12/17/01, 08:14 PM
does little kid as a power ranger say anythung 2 u as why true blue had no votes.

WildShadow
12/25/01, 06:03 AM
I guess i'll be like everyone else PRIS/PRLG will forever be the best crossover I would like to see WF/LG get together for one great battle and the worst would have to be TF/LSR it could have been better.

psychic ranger
01/17/11, 01:41 PM
Wild Force and Lightspeed Rescue

MattEmily
04/24/14, 09:50 PM
Despite the fact TF/WF and Forever Red were pretty good, I still have to go with the Space/Galaxy one even though they didn't have Zhane there, it still had everything that I believe a teamup should have. Rangers helping each other against their foes as well as the previous team's main foe, using their Finisher to strike down the foe that has been brought back and then bringing in the zords from both seasons in order to fight the foe after it grows.

Zabitan
04/24/14, 10:13 PM
I'm going to say Rangers of Two Worlds, In Space/Lost Galaxy, Reinforcements from The Future, Forever Red, and Dino Thunder/Ninja Storm.