PDA

View Full Version : SPD VS Mystic Force

Stuf....
07/06/06, 12:00 PM
Compare the characters, episodes, ect.

Beginnings VS Broken Spell: Beginnings easily wins it for me. Broken Spell was pretty good, but too much action in and it was pretty rushed as well. Broken Spell gave us some backstory for the Mystics, but SPD just flowed better then Broken Spell, even though it idn't give us any info on SPD's past, except for Sky's dad was a ranger.

Confronted VS Code Busters: Both were good, but Jack really had no good reason to be a jackass throughout the whole episode. Code Busters gave us some good character development for Chip and Vida, and introduced Phineas, who is one of my favorite characters. Code Busters wins.

Walls VS Rock Solid: They both had awesome cycle fights, blue ranger focus, and even though I like Madison more than Sky, both episodes were great. Tie.

Dogged VS Whispering Voices: I haven't seen either in a while, but I do remember that Whispering Voices was pretty boring as the episode went along and the kickass Nick/Koragg battle didn't save it. Plus, Dogged was one of the only Syd episodes. SPD wins.

Abridged VS Legendary Catastros: Again, I haven't seen either in a while, but Legendary Catastros gave us a small peice of Nick's past and the Centaurus Phoenix Megazord owns all. MF wins this one.

Sam Part 1 VS Fire Heart: Both were pretty good, but Sam introduced the worst character in ranger history. Still a good plot though. Fire Heart had a really awesome original plot, introduced the battlizer (sort of), and focused on a cool character... Xander. Tie.

Sam Part 2 VS Stranger Within I: Stranger Within is one of my favorite sagas in Mystic Force, and one that actually made me like Vida. The ending shocked me, which adds some points. Sam... it was ok, it gave us info on the genetic, but Stranger Within was a better episode overall. MF wins.

Idol VS Stranger Within II: I don't remember Idol that well... undecided.

Stakeout VS Petrified Xander: Petrified Xander wins easily. Stakeout was ok, but pretty boring. Plus, Petrified Xander just has MF being original again.

Shadow VS The Gatekeeper: Clare had some awesome action scenes in Part I, along with some Toby humor, but Shadow 2 introduces a really cool ranger, while Gatekeeper Part II had too many morphed action scenes. So MF wins one, and SPD wins one.

Abandoned VS Scaredy Cat: Do I really have to say it?

Wired Vs Long Ago/Inner Strength: I liked Wired alot, and was hoping Sophie would be DekaBright, since I liked her character as well. But Solaris Knight is just a better character, and another cool Xander episode. Plus, we barley got any Shadow action in Wired. MF wins.

Boom VS Soul Specter: Soul Specter didn't impress me at all. Boom was a fun episode and it focused on on of the background characters. SPD wins.

Recognition VS Ranger Down: Chris Violette did an awesome job as evil Sky. Ranger Down just had everything... focus for Madison and Jenji, return of Leelee... for a while, and then Piggy just made me love the episode even more. MF wins.

Nick VS Jack: Nick is getting way more focus than Jack, and has a more interesting shadowed past. Nick wins.

Sky VS Chip: In a fight, Chip would die against Sky, but Chip always makes my laugh, while Sky.... well he needed to lighten up. Chip wins.

Xander VS Bridge: Xander. Always involved in good plots in episodes.

Madison VS Z: I can't decide... they were both good rangers. Tie.

Syd VS Vida: Vida, mainly because she's getting more focus then Syd.

Doggie VS Daggeron: I'll answer when we get to see more of Daggeron. he just showed up 3 episodes ago.

Well so far I think MF's the better season. What do you guys think?

Phantom/Ranger
07/29/06, 10:25 AM
spd was a great season what was wrong with
it has great fights good characters ok boom not good at start but good season wish it went on longer
cant coment ot mystic force havent seen anyone but dont like like clokes on the suites

Kamen Rider Decade
07/29/06, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Jul 29 2006, 09:25 AM
spd was a great season what was wrong with

cant coment ot mystic force havent seen anyone but dont like like clokes on the suites
One, the show was horrible at maintaining any sense of continuity within the season, much less within the series.

Two, they hired criminals to be Rangers

Three, they hired retards to be criminals

List goes on and on.

The Mystic Force do not wear clokes you dumbass. They wear capes.

Phantom/Ranger
07/30/06, 04:59 AM
CLOKES AND CAPES SAME THING CHEETAMUS

YOU HATE THE SHOW BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE STORIE LINE, THERE TWO ROBIN HOODS ANYWAY THERE NOT CRIMINALS

Kamen Rider Decade
07/30/06, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Jul 30 2006, 03:59 AM
CLOKES AND CAPES SAME THING CHEETAMUS

YOU HATE THE SHOW BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE STORIE LINE, THERE TWO ROBIN HOODS ANYWAY THERE NOT CRIMINALS
Clokes and Capes are not the same fucking retarded queer.

I hate SPD because it is boring steaming pile of shit.

Robin Hood is a criminal and all those immitate him are criminals. Robin Hood STOLE, stealing is illegal in all countries, no matter why you did it you committed the most basic of crimes. Fucking moron quit being a Liberal scum bag and grow the fuck up.

Besides if they weren't criminals how come Anubis "Doggie" Kruger sent Blue, Green, & Pink, to arrest them then? Bet a stupid mother fucker like yourself can't wrap your tiny peanut sized brain around that.

Phantom/Ranger
07/30/06, 02:52 PM
he steals to give to poor who might not be able to get anything legally you call that bad.

cloaks and capes are same thing if u go http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10...&q=capes+cloaks (http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=capes+cloaks)
u see there same thing

Kamen Rider Decade
07/30/06, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Jul 30 2006, 01:52 PM
he steals to give to poor who might not be able to get anything legally you call that bad.

cloaks and capes are same thing if u go http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10...&q=capes+cloaks (http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=capes+cloaks)
u see there same thing
Stealing because you want to give to the poor is still stealing and that is illegal. If they wanted to help the poor they should have joined an organization that helped the poor. They were nothing but lowlife criminals.

As for clokes and capes, your link only proves that I am right and you are wrong.

AngelofChaos
07/30/06, 11:35 PM
Cheetamus Primal is not mistaken about the difference between a cloak and cape, shadowrangerpower. The differences between the two outer garments are the following.

- A cloak is an outer garment that covers or conceals.

I am uncertain what you would call the Mystic Force Rangers's outfits when they're with Udonna (sp?), but the outer garments they had worn happens to be a cloak.

- A cape is a shorter outer garment that does not cover nor conceals.

The Mystic Force Rangers's when morphed have capes attached.

Phantom/Ranger
08/01/06, 07:34 AM
there still bedding sheets that are tide around the neck and some times have hoods

Phantom/Ranger
08/01/06, 07:41 AM
cheetamus you odvestly got problams. I only been on his site for 5 minutes and you sound like you hate for something on 5 topics now. short your trouble out a and dont take it out on me.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/01/06, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 1 2006, 06:41 AM
cheetamus you odvestly got problams. I only been on his site for 5 minutes and you sound like you hate for something on 5 topics now. short your trouble out a and dont take it out on me.
If I was to short my trouble out, I would have to electrocute you.

Still holding on to your ridiculous moronic idea that anything cloak or cape is the same, how sad for you.

Phantom/Ranger
08/01/06, 01:32 PM
whatever man!!!
get lost

Kamen Rider Decade
08/01/06, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 1 2006, 12:32 PM
whatever man!!!
get lost
I was here long before you and as long as there are RPGs here I will be here long after you.

Phantom/Ranger
08/02/06, 07:11 AM
That will be a long time cause i like it on here also sound like i am annoying you so im staying.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/02/06, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 2 2006, 06:11 AM
That will be a long time cause i like it on here also sound like i am annoying you so im staying.
And it sounds like I have been pissing you off. So stay all you want, I derive a great deal of satisfaction in pissing people like you off.

AngelofChaos
08/02/06, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 2 2006, 06:11 AM
You're annoying all right. Like Cheetamus Primal replied stay all you want, but bewarn creating more stupid posts like you've been doing shall be answer accordingly. If you don't like it then though.

Phantom/Ranger
08/03/06, 05:16 AM
what the hell ive i done all i done is ask a few questions and express an opinion. That is what forums for int it, not for throwing abusive comment to people like cheetmus done you cheet started all this fuss in 6 topics now.
and also if you hate me so much you would'nt have answered my pr zeo topic thats only few days ago.

Deviot
08/09/06, 09:33 PM
Whether some think Cloaks and Capes have a similar idea, they're completely different.

Despite the fact I disagree with the way Cheetamus acts, he is right. All you're doing is flaming back, and going on a proven point. So just shut up already, you're not helping your point at all.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/09/06, 09:56 PM
A Cloak is like a Long Black Robe with a hood, A cape is just cloth you wear around your neck that is a peice of Fabric behind you, Answered,
Abandoned VS Scaredy Cat: Do I really have to say it?
Yes you do

Phantom/Ranger
08/10/06, 09:46 AM
I just looked to see if i was wrong and no in not there the same thing.
Some just go your butt, some go to the knees, some have hoods, some cover your front/whole body, and there all are different colour.

my opinion is cape is more comic name started from superman or something.
and cloak is more a posh name.

My opinion they is there the same thing as i just said.

lets drop the cloak/cape talk its sounds stupid now.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/10/06, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 10 2006, 09:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 10 2006, 09:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I just looked to see if i was wrong and no in not there the same thing.[/b]And you are still a moron.

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 10 2006, 09:46 AM
and cloak is more a posh name.Your the comic version of a dead retarded baby.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 10 2006, 09:46 AM
My opinion they is there the same thing as i just said.[/quote]Your opinion is wrong and moronic.

Phantom/Ranger
08/10/06, 11:31 AM
hee your a idiot

Kamen Rider Decade
08/10/06, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 10 2006, 11:31 AM
hee your a idiot
Your mother says the same thing about you while I screw her in the ass.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/10/06, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 10 2006, 01:46 PM
I just looked to see if i was wrong and no in not there the same thing.
Some just go your butt, some go to the knees, some have hoods, some cover your front/whole body, and there all are different colour.

and cloak is more a posh name.

My opinion they is there the same thing as i just said.

lets drop the cloak/cape talk its sounds stupid now.
No, Their not the same thing, They have Sleeves when a Cape does not, A Cape just hangs behind you

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 07:30 AM
rider they are the same thing with different names.

If you go on google images
one search put cloak
in another search put capes
you will see they are the same thing

Kamen Rider Decade
08/11/06, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 07:30 AM

one search put cloak
Do that and he will only prove he is right and you are a moron.

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 08:06 AM
why im i a moron cheet what have idone to be a moron

dont say cause of bad typing because that means nothine

it is the same thats my opinion not yours rider and aspecialy not yours cheet

Kamen Rider Decade
08/11/06, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 08:06 AM
why im i a moron cheet what have idone to be a moron

dont say cause of bad typing because that means nothine

it is the same thats my opinion not yours rider and aspecialy not yours cheet
Your a moron for your stance on capes=cloaks and for your DT shoulda been MMPR all over again thread.

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 09:17 AM
yeah because there both Dinosaur themed, it would sounded good and it would be a good chance for new fans to like mmpr and it would be popular again.
and i like reaction when people hearing history like conner and others knowing about tommy pr history. and would be good for fans of mmpr to see stuff from that season back revamped i would like to.

why are still cloak/cape
my opinion not yours ok

again
lets drop that now ok.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/11/06, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 09:17 AM
again
lets drop that now ok.
Stop being a moron, learn, shut up, then die.

You are wrong. It is not a matter of opinion, it is fact that cloaks and capes are not the same, you fucking moron.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 11:30 AM

one search put cloak
No their not, I'll prove it
http://www.thecrimsonchain.com/photos/cloak.JPG
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-returns5/fight-fly-cape.jpg

Your own advice Killed you, I found those on Google

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 05:58 PM
My opinion is my own opinion not yours ok.

They are the same thing to mmmmmeeeeeeeee maybe not to you two to me.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 09:58 PM

I've proved they're 2 different things, I've seen a Cloak and a Cape close up, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING YOU BAKA!!! (And Baka is Japanese for Idiot)

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 06:42 PM
rider they dont prove athing.
they all got different uses and looks you know.

again

NOW LETS DROP THE CLOAK/CAPE TALK NOW OK THATS THE LAST I WILL ANSWER ITS JUST ANNOYING NOW

Kamen Rider Decade
08/11/06, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 05:58 PM

You moron it is not a matter of opinion, regardless what your opinion is the fact is that they are totally different and you are a retarded douchebag.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 10:42 PM
rider they dont prove athing.
they all got different uses and looks you know.

again

NOW LETS DROP THE CLOAK/CAPE TALK NOW OK THATS THE LAST I WILL ANSWER ITS JUST ANNOYING NOW
They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing, They are NOT the same thing,
Did it sink in yet you freakin idiot!!

Phantom/Ranger
08/12/06, 10:46 AM
LETS DROP THE CLOAK/CAPE TALK NOW OK

Its getting annoying now.
Their main Job is covering the back. What ever different looks they have. thats when its my opinion
that thay are the same thing.
MY OPINION NOT <span style='color:blue'>YOURS</span>

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/12/06, 09:47 PM
Just because you say something does'nt mean its true, I'll just wait until you need to know that and you mess it up and get the shit beat out of you and I'll laugh and Laugh and Laugh

Kamen Rider Decade
08/12/06, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 12 2006, 10:46 AM
LETS DROP THE CLOAK/CAPE TALK NOW OK

Its getting annoying now.
Their main Job is covering the back. What ever different looks they have. thats when its my opinion
that thay are the same thing.
MY OPINION NOT <span style='color:blue'>YOURS</span>
Capes cover the back, cloaks are designed to cover anywhere from head to toe all around the person.

Once again, whatever your opinion is, doesn't matter. Facts are all that matters in this case. Your 'opinion' is useless, wrong, and stupid.

Fact is the sky is blue. Doesn't matter if your opinion the sky is red, purple, or burgandy. You would be wrong, a moron, and useless to society.

Phantom/Ranger
08/13/06, 07:27 AM
guys drop it
its redicolus now
we arguing on a a bit of clothing

Kamen Rider Decade
08/13/06, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 13 2006, 07:27 AM
guys drop it
its redicolus now
When you learn the difference and quit being a moron will it be dropped.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/13/06, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 13 2006, 11:27 AM
guys drop it
its redicolus now
Well it would obviously take something Retarded to try to find a conversation Retarded, And You don't know the difference so you have no right to call a conversation useless

Phantom/Ranger
08/14/06, 06:05 AM
whatever

Kamen Rider Decade
08/14/06, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:05 AM
whatever
Nice one, must have taken you a whole five minutes to come up with that one.

Phantom/Ranger
08/14/06, 06:42 AM
what is this cheet why all this a want me to hate you or what.
it worked.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/14/06, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:42 AM
what is this cheet why all this a want me to hate you or what.
it worked.
I want you gone. As in never on this board ever again.

Phantom/Ranger
08/14/06, 06:49 AM
OP hit the nerve.
You got a problam cheet better sort them out a.

cheet think you need a break off power ranger and other kids show you might be watching.
For abit sort life out a do some grown up stuff instead. Focus more on your job and family stuff

Kamen Rider Decade
08/14/06, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 14 2006, 06:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 14 2006, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>OP hit the nerve.[/b]OP what kind of word is that in the moron language. As for hitting a nerve, tell yourself whatever let's your moronic ass sleep at night.

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:49 AM
You got a problam cheet better sort them out a.Only one with a problem is you, your problem is stupidity, there are two cures, suicide and going back to kindergarten and starting all over with your education.

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:49 AM
cheet think you need a break off power ranger and other kids show you might be watching.I need to do nothing of the sort. What I need is a guranteed immunity from prosecutation from every country in the world so I can murder all the morons like you. The world will be better off, no over population problem, prices would come down due to less demand, and no one would have to cater to the stupid with those stupid warnings they put on products.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:49 AM
For abit sort life out a do some grown up stuff instead. Focus more on your job and family stuff[/quote]Hahaha. You are a fine one to talk about grown up stuff you wouldn't know what that is if you slapped you upside the face then raped your ass.

Phantom/Ranger
08/14/06, 07:05 AM
your no power rangerlol

what did we all do to you cheet?

Kamen Rider Decade
08/14/06, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 07:05 AM
your no power rangerlol

Don't have to be.

You exist stupidly.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/14/06, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 11:05 AM
Become a Total Moron, thats what you did, please do us a favor and strap a bomb to you and go to a Moron conventon (You obviously have been to alot of them) and blow yourself up

Phantom/Ranger
08/16/06, 06:21 AM
let me get this straight guys you totaly hate me so much so you want me to jump of a cliff, because I have slight bad grammer, show a few opinions and ask a few questions. Which is what this site is for isnt it (the opinions and questions).
^
^
you two are pathetic
cheetmus agian you got problams. as a staff it shows with the no of members thats on here and the atitude you express about people like me.

and rider again your lick his arse hoping to be a staff or special members thing.

this is all this is about, the Cloak/Cape business and the Grammer business
Cloak/Cape there was no reason for a big fuss like you two made.
The Grammer the internet is full of people with bad grammer maybe worse and mine. so no reason for a big fuss out of that ether. again which you two made

Kamen Rider Decade
08/16/06, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>let me get this straight guys you totaly hate me so much so you want me to jump of a cliff, because I have slight bad grammer, show a few opinions and ask a few questions. Which is what this site is for isnt it (the opinions and questions).[/b]Yet again you prove your lack of knowledge. This site is for INTELLIGENT opinions, discussions, questions, and good grammar. Bad grammar, moronic opinions, questions, and discussions are not welcome. I want all stupid people to die, they are useless and wasteful.

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM
you two are patheticThat means nothing come from one such as you.

cheetmus agian you got problams. as a staff it shows with the no of members thats on here and the atitude you express about people like me.I like the board just fine with its number of members could do with one less though.

and rider again your lick his arse hoping to be a staff or special members thing.He never will.

this is all this is about, the Cloak/Cape business and the Grammer business
Cloak/Cape there was no reason for a big fuss like you two made.This all started before your retarded 'opinion' about the cloak and cape business came about.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM
The Grammer the internet is full of people with bad grammer maybe worse and mine. so no reason for a big fuss out of that ether. again which you two made[/quote]Just because a lot people do something doesn't make it right. A lot of people go faster than the posted speed limit, doesn't make it right or any less illegal. Stop using that invalid, non-reason, excuse and get a grammar education or get lost.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/16/06, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 16 2006, 10:21 AM
You two are pathetic
How would you know, you're too pathetic to know, And I'm not doing anything to become staff, I hate you even if there were no mods here

Phantom/Ranger
08/17/06, 12:29 PM
I'm not doing anything to become staff

yeah ok!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/17/06, 02:07 PM
And you wonder why I don't like you <_<

Phantom/Ranger
08/17/06, 02:29 PM
whys is thats rider. because i dont know?lol
you and cheetmus start all this negitivity.

I havent done a thing. cheetmus started it all( hopping i jump off a bridge business) with his issues and then you started it then. Soon after whiched look like your hopping for becoming a staff/special members thing.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/17/06, 03:50 PM
If you can't figure that out, You're proving my point that you're a idiot, and thats the answer, And I think you mean Hoping, Because we HOPE You jump off a bridge, We don't bounce up and down that you jump off a cliff

Phantom/Ranger
08/19/06, 02:43 PM
I HAVENT DONE A THING TO DESRVE THE SHIT YOU TWO GIVEN ME AND YOU KNOW IT AND THEY ARE NOTHING WORTH MAKING A BIG DEAL THAT YOU TWO MADE OF. YOU TWO ARE USING ME TO TAKE YOUR ISSUE OUT ON. CHEET YOU PROVEN IT ANOTHER TOPIC YOU SAID

don't give a rat's ass if people like me or not. If they don't that is because they're malfunctioning and that is why I treat them like crap which is why they don't like me

EVERYONE WHO SAYS THAT GOT ISSUES
SO GIVE IT A REST. AND LETS TRY TO GET ALONE CAN WE.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/19/06, 06:20 PM
I agree with Cheets statement and I don't have issues, You're just a idiot

AngelofChaos
08/20/06, 07:52 AM
Shadowrangerpower, if you only take the time to look at your own posts maybe you understand why so many are upset. Or maybe not, when I take a moment to think about it more. If you had posted one wrong then it might have been over look, but you've continued to post several that prove what Cheetamus Primal and Rider_Leangle said.

My feelings are exactly like theirs when it comes to you.

Phantom/Ranger
08/20/06, 01:14 PM
Angel in 5 maybe more topics of mine. That i,ve kept in subject of power rangers nothing offensive.
Then they made a big issue out of few bad grammers or an opinion over capes/clokes.
(again) Nothine to make abig issue out of. Then they start being abusive calling names saying I should jump off a brigde. only in defence I,ve said things back. thats it.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/20/06, 03:46 PM
Then explain why you got pissed when we recomended you go back to first grade

Phantom/Ranger
08/21/06, 05:16 AM
Because they where attacking me for no reason.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/21/06, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 21 2006, 05:16 AM
Believe me there are reasons, you being you, are to stupid to understand them.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/21/06, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 21 2006, 09:16 AM
Well if you were'nt such a idiot we would'nt have to!!

Kamen Rider Decade
08/21/06, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle+Aug 21 2006, 12:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rider_Leangle @ Aug 21 2006, 12:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 21 2006, 09:16 AM
Well if you were'nt such a idiot we would'nt have to!! [/b][/quote]
I don't have to, I just choose to because I derive a sick pleasure in insulting stupid people.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/21/06, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Aug 21 2006, 04:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Aug 21 2006, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Aug 21 2006, 12:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 21 2006, 09:16 AM
Well if you were'nt such a idiot we would'nt have to!!
I don't have to, I just choose to because I derive a sick pleasure in insulting stupid people. [/b][/quote]
I could'nt of said that better myself and I agree with you

Phantom/Ranger
08/25/06, 04:45 AM
What was i being stupid about.
Because I wanted to know when Blade tv seires was airing in the uk?

or i wanted to know when/if they doing dvd series collection boxsets of pr?

or cause I had an idea of a Dino Thunder ranger i thought they shouldve use

or because i had un opinion on a reunion battle like wf forever red.

each one of then you had an negitive reaction on including grammers.
and all of them is what this site is for ant it.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/25/06, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 25 2006, 04:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 25 2006, 04:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>What was i being stupid about.
Because I wanted to know when Blade tv seires was airing in the uk?[/b]This isn't the place you find out about it. You consult the websites for local tv stations. In other words you fucked up and asked a stupid question with poor grammar.

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 25 2006, 04:45 AM
or i wanted to know when/if they doing dvd series collection boxsets of pr?That is stupid because it has been covered since time immortum. The answer has been and will always be NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

or cause I had an idea of a Dino Thunder ranger i thought they shouldve useYour entire idea was moronic and portions of it were based on completely undoable garbage.

or because i had un opinion on a reunion battle like wf forever red.That time it was just the fact you wanted to use the pseudo Rangers from NS on.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 25 2006, 04:45 AM
and all of them is what this site is for ant it.[/quote]No moron. The site is for intelligent discussion, not what ifs, not poor grammar, not stupid questions you should be looking at other sites for the answer, and not stupid questions that have been covered more than a hundred times in the fandom.

Phantom/Ranger
08/27/06, 10:21 AM
What was i being stupid about.
Because I wanted to know when Blade tv seires was airing in the uk?

This isn't the place you find out about it. You consult the websites for local tv stations. In other words you fucked up and asked a stupid question with poor grammar.

You where talking about it so I asked ok. Thought you might.ve heard it some where.
Read Words not Grammer

or i wanted to know when/if they doing dvd series collection boxsets of pr?

That is stupid because it has been covered since time immortum. The answer has been and will always be NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
SORRY FOR ASKING CHRIST

or cause I had an idea of a Dino Thunder ranger i thought they shouldve use
Your entire idea was moronic and portions of it were based on completely undoable garbage.
you didnt like it fine ok. its was idea of something they could of done. like thay done in dino thunder the episode when he fights his past 3 ranger powers.

and all of them is what this site is for ant it.
No moron. The site is for intelligent discussion, not what ifs, not poor grammar, not stupid questions you should be looking at other sites for the answer, and not stupid questions that have been covered more than a hundred times in the fandom.
Stupid questions. what stupid questions o the stupid question thats miliions/billions of people use every single and you use to.

why did you bulid a forum site for if you dont expect question like them.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/27/06, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You where talking about it so I asked ok. Thought you might.ve heard it some where.[/b]I wasn't talking about the show I was talking about a former Ranger actor's appearance.

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM
Read Words not GrammerGet grammar then I will read the words.

SORRY FOR ASKING CHRISTIf you were sorry you wouldn't have done it.

you didnt like it fine ok. its was idea of something they could of done. like thay done in dino thunder the episode when he fights his past 3 ranger powers.That was a coma dream. It wasn't a possibility any other way. You suggested doing the impossible, thus you are a moron.

Stupid questions. what stupid questions o the stupid question thats miliions/billions of people use every single and you use to.That makes absolutely no sense to intelligent people. Learn the English language, and stop using the langauge of morons.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM
why did you bulid a forum site for if you dont expect question like them.[/quote]I built nothing. I expect this kind of stupidity from the human race and I deal with it accordingly. You seen it and you will continue to see it until you wise up and learn grammar.

Phantom/Ranger
08/27/06, 12:07 PM
SORRY FOR ASKING CHRIST If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it.
i was being satastic cheet not really sorry>

you didnt like it fine ok. its was idea of something they could of done. like thay done in dino thunder the episode when he fights his past 3 ranger powers.

That was a coma dream. It wasn't a possibility any other way. You suggested doing the impossible, thus you are a moron.

cheet its a fictional show sure they can. And the green power coin wernt distroyed I just read he never used it again because it was too weak. Jason Power Coin was distroyed but used used in MF Forever Red like it wernt distroyed.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/27/06, 12:49 PM
Dude, Just because its imposible does'nt mean you can do it on a fiction show <_<.
And the Power was drained AND it was destroyed, So they could'nt of done a "Allways a Chance" thing

Phantom/Ranger
08/31/06, 05:15 AM
The Coin wernt distroyed. So Tommy could've used the Green coin in dino thunder.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/31/06, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 31 2006, 05:15 AM
The Coin wernt distroyed. So Tommy could've used the Green coin in dino thunder.
If it wasn't destroyed he could NOT have used the Coin you moron. Use that peanut sized brain of yours to think. The Coin was made powerless as in it could never make another person morph ever again.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/31/06, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 31 2006, 09:15 AM
And I supose I can be walking and find a penny and morph with that

Phantom/Ranger
09/01/06, 10:59 AM
YOU TOO GIVE IT A REST WILL YOU HAVE BEEN ON MY BACK SINCE DAY ONE THATS MONTHS AGO.
NOW BACK OFF

Rita repulsa
09/01/06, 11:38 AM
And then when other, younger members joined up they seem to find someone else to bully too!

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/02/06, 02:47 AM
Dude, We know its you, Unlike you we have a IQ thats higher than a Cow Pie

Rita repulsa
09/02/06, 03:03 AM
Obviously, you don't!

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/02/06, 05:29 AM
Oooh, Thats original, The last time I heard that was in a Forturne Cookie <_<. Why do I waste my time arguing with morons <_<. Oh yeah, ITS FUN ^_^ , You so ugly, Yo Momma had to feed you with a Slingshot!!

Phantom/Ranger
09/02/06, 08:07 AM
just shut up rider.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/02/06, 12:46 PM
If thats a come back line I'm the king of Pluto, And since its not a plannet anymore I can take it

PuRpLeHaZe
09/03/06, 12:51 AM
what the hell? i'm not him. i actually feel insulted you would think i was. jeeze... but that doesn't answer the question why do you guys hate the moron? i know hes fairly stupid but is that it or what? wat did he do?

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/03/06, 03:11 AM
Made a error, we tried to correct him, he got pissed, Then thought the Dragon Coin could be used in DT, with more errors, we corrected them, he got pissed off yet again, Then we could'nt take it, then they made Dupe Acounts, thats why we thought you were them as you defended them

Rita repulsa
09/03/06, 04:48 AM
That's your version anyway......you're obviously not half as smart as you like to think you are!

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/03/06, 08:56 AM
DUDE, THATS WHAT HAPPENED YOU IDIOT!!, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU MORON!!

Phantom/Ranger
09/03/06, 09:45 AM
rider I wernt pissed cause you did'nt agree with the storie said about the green coin.
I got pissed cause you and cheet have giving me shit since I signed on this site, months ago. saying I should jump off etc, and for no reason.

PuRpLeHaZe
09/03/06, 12:35 PM
lmao. yeah i noticed the fake accounts. so this is all you guys do, flame him? lol sounds fun.

PRangerX
09/03/06, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by PuRpLeHaZe@Sep 3 2006, 04:35 PM
lmao. yeah i noticed the fake accounts. so this is all you guys do, flame him? lol sounds fun.
I actually have no evidence that the fake accounts belong to Shadow. I have tied them all to Lew. And since he ignored my warning about dupe accounts, I have banned his ip. Shadow has a different ip and email than Lew.

PuRpLeHaZe
09/03/06, 04:30 PM
ok. it sounds like him but who knows.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/03/06, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Sep 3 2006, 01:45 PM
rider I wernt pissed cause you did'nt agree with the storie said about the green coin.
I got pissed cause you and cheet have giving me shit since I signed on this site, months ago. saying I should jump off etc, and for no reason.
WELL IF YOU WERENT SUCH A IDIOT WE WOULD'NT!!

Phantom/Ranger
09/04/06, 12:21 PM
I cant have two accounts. I only use 1 email address and I mest up my accounts in a few fourms now ( forgetting passwords) and I cant sign up for more accounts with one email address.
now i cant sign up for another account now can I.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/04/06, 04:37 PM
Then how come you tried it >_>

PRangerX
09/05/06, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Sep 4 2006, 04:21 PM
I cant have two accounts. I only use 1 email address and I mest up my accounts in a few fourms now ( forgetting passwords) and I cant sign up for more accounts with one email address.
now i cant sign up for another account now can I.
Everyone here is only allowed one account. You can request a name change request. And if you really want another account let me know. I can ban your current one so you can register a new account. Although I don't see the point in that.

Phantom/Ranger
09/06/06, 12:51 PM
rider
I have tried on other, only cause I messed up other accounts.

Look I only have 1 account on here and thats Shadowrangerpower.
but beleve what you want.

Kamen Rider Decade
09/06/06, 01:04 PM
To the staff's knowledge there has ever been one person to ever make multiple accounts without permission, which is Lew / Good Green Ranger / Lew2 / Evil Green Ranger / Rita Repulsa / The Devils Reject / Conker / Birdy / Lew3 / Birdy 2 / RITA (this last one may not be Lew).

shadowrangerpower is NOT one of Lew's accounts.

AngelofChaos
09/06/06, 01:37 PM
Exactly what is the purpose of creating numerous accounts? If this was the matter of forgetting your account screen name, then the simplest solution would be checking the member listing (located on the top upper right of the message board icons). From there you would have to recall the date you’ve enrolled, which can be set by scroll down and setting it to “Join Date” And if it was the matter of losing your password, its not difficult to retrieve it by selecting the “Lost Password”.

Should neither of the following applied to this situation, then this person is merely filling/flooding the message board with needless accounts. It needs to stop.

RITA
09/06/06, 01:42 PM
This has hopefully been cleared up now with the mods by myself.So please let the subject drop and let's all get back to enjoying the true subject of the topic.

SkataPunkA7X
09/06/06, 06:31 PM
ummm okay ANYWAYS...

i really liked both series, but just because of a better plotline, i choose mystic force

spd didnt get a central continuous storyline until the last few episodes

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/06/06, 10:44 PM
You Idiots are the same person, thats 2 offences, dupe acount and that means it Double Posting too, And you spamed so thats 3, You've been PWNed you idiot

RITA
09/07/06, 03:59 AM
....No...we just share the same IP address!...had you even considered that possibility?

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/07/06, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by RITA@Sep 7 2006, 07:59 AM
....No...we just share the same IP address!...had you even considered that possibility?
O Rly?? And I'm the Dictator of all the Aliens on Neptune >_>

Malachi
09/07/06, 04:24 AM
Wait if your useing the same computer that would mean your his Mommy.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/07/06, 04:25 AM
ShadowRangerPower, if that is their momma, they will still fall to jokes of that theme, Hey SRP, Yo Momma so ugly, she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning"

Malachi
09/07/06, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Sep 7 2006, 02:21 aM
MOMMY I NEED YOU ON A POWER RANGER BOARD THEY ARE BEING SO MEAN...
Shadow you took the words right out of my mouth.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/07/06, 05:51 AM
I love it, They may not me Lew, but their sure a LewSer

RITA
09/07/06, 06:35 AM
Look...i've tried to be mature enough to sort this problem but you still continue to bully...yes i am lew's mum...bot NOT on the same computer,just the same IP!! (it IS possible to own more than one computer you know!!!!)..IT IS MY DUTY as a parent to ensure his safety while online from bullying idiots such as yourselves ....and no i wasn't asked to..i do it because i take my responsibilty as a parent seriously...at the end of the day he's just a little boy who loves power rangers and thought that he would be chattingg with likeminded kids on here,not falling prey to bullies whilst still in his own home!
I can only conclude from your behaviour that you get bullied yourselves,so inflicting the same misery on others makes you feel better about yourselves.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/07/06, 08:22 AM
Whatever, This is the wrong place for polite, Try RangerForums.net

Kamen Rider Decade
09/07/06, 09:39 AM
Forums are generally not the right place for those under 13-14. While there are some geared younger, vast majority aren't. Can't say about Rangerforums.net but I can confidently say that every Power Ranger board I have been to is safe for kids. Some are more suitable but they still attract the Kid Unsafe crowd.

TV.com (which has a PR board) does the best job at being kid friendly but it comes at a price, way to many rules. The guy who mods the PR section is jaded and very strict, he won't pull any punches, Lew may get bullied there as well. There are ways to prevent that, searching previous posts, using capitalitazation, commas, and periods, will get him a long ways there, wouldn't even need proper grammar. Heck that would go a long ways here as well.

If either of his parents is a stay at home parent maybe you could restrict his online acces to times when the stay at homer could be there with them and show him ways to improve his posts (puncuation, spelling, grammar, capitalization), he'll eventually learn that and the supervision could be lessened over time.

----------------------

Rider,

STOP harping on the same IP address thing, devils reject, Rita Repulsa/RITA, and evil green ranger are not Lew. They are his family.

Give the bullying a rest, it's old.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/07/06, 10:01 AM
Oops, Sorry everyone, I really thought Lew was older and put that on for sympathy, I appologise

RITA
09/07/06, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Sep 7 2006, 01:39 PM

If either of his parents is a stay at home parent maybe you could restrict his online acces to times when the stay at homer could be there with them and show him ways to improve his posts (puncuation, spelling, grammar, capitalization), he'll eventually learn that and the supervision could be lessened over time.

------------------
Which is exactly what we've been trying to do....Thank you Cheetamus for being so reasonable .

RITA
09/07/06, 10:06 AM
Thank you too Rider for being big enough to accept when you're wrong...(i'll just ignore the pm you sent me earlier then eh?) ;)

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/07/06, 10:13 AM
Its OK, I just felt like you were Lew and you were lying about your age, I appologise, Some Grammar and Punctuation should be used, I saw some smart posts but needed some work, I appologise

Lew
09/07/06, 10:16 AM
Ok Rider & Cheetamus, I accept the apology.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/07/06, 03:28 PM
Its OK, After that ShadowRangerPower thing we were tense, But one thing that would help is stick to one acount as dupe acounts are not allowed

Lew
09/07/06, 03:41 PM
OK, I`m not gonna make any more.

Kamen Rider Decade
09/07/06, 10:07 PM
Another suggestion, if you're post is one that just states that you agree with a previous post but have nothing else to say, don't bother posting. It's nice that you agree but to make an entire post just to say so, is generally bad forum behavior.

Same goes for any one word posts or posts just to say thank you.

If you want to say thank you but nothing else please do that via PM.

Lew I hear you want your Birdy 2 account renamed to Lew and your others deleted or whatever, that may not happen for a while, X is known just to leave without notice for months.

Rita, devil reject, evil green ranger your accounts that were suspended due to being considered another one of Lew's many accounts, same thing as I said about the rename for Lew, don't hold your breath. It will probably happen eventually, but it might be months down the road.

Originally posted by PRangerX@Sep 3 2006, 02:56 PM
I actually have no evidence that the fake accounts belong to Shadow. I have tied them all to Lew. And since he ignored my warning about dupe accounts, I have banned his ip. Shadow has a different ip and email than Lew.That IP ban wasn't all that effective. Are you sure you know what an IP ban actually is?

Malachi
09/08/06, 01:51 AM
Well sorry if I offended anyone. With the mom thing and the misquote.

SkataPunkA7X
09/09/06, 11:33 AM
cheet is right rita

i used to be a rangerboard member. i'm 14, and i was really new to it. i asked a lot of questions, didn't know a lot of the terms like "bumping" and "flaming". so at times I accidentaly did those things without knowing. I never made the same mistake twice. After about two weeks, I got banned. Here's what it said

Reason for Ban: None
Date it Will Be Lifted: Never

Chat boards can be really rough. This one is much better, because besides the occasional fight, we're all just a bunch of people that like Power Rangers.

By the way, that's awesome that your whole family likes PR. My sister makes fun of me for it, and my parents aren't exactly "supportive".

RITA
09/09/06, 03:15 PM
Thanks for your observations on the other site,with Lew being only 8 yrs, we do like to monitor the sites that he goes on,so , will definitely take your judgements on board...thanks!
I'm so sorry to hear that your family aren't very supportive in your interests.Even if our childrens interests aren't quite to our tastes,we still do our best to listen.
We originally started to watch Power Rangers in the '90s....back in the mighty morphin days,when our eldest son,who is now 17 and still enjoys it, (he's evil green ranger on here) was small.
God, when i think of the money spent on PR merchandise over the years....but those toys still get played with today ,so money well spent!
We used to love coming home from school with the children and settling down to a good episode of PR or masked rider...vr troopers was another one they enjoyed too.....happy days!

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/09/06, 10:15 PM
Heres a hint, The Japanese toys are more show acurate to show show morphers as they use them as props for the US show, And Masked Rider isn't over, Its still going on in Japan as Kamen Rider (The show which Masked Rider was adapted from, Kamen means Masked), I recomend Kamen Rider Blade or Kamen Rider Kabuto, Just one thing, Henshin means Transform, You can download episodes with Torrent Programs at TVNihon.com

SkataPunkA7X
09/09/06, 11:35 PM
Haha yeah, I actually just babysat my godson, and all we did was play with all my figures and morphers and stuff. It was so fun.

That's why I love this site. Nobody else I know likes it and I come here and it's like "I'M HOME!!!!". It's a really strange feeling.

By the way, is anybody planning on attending the Power Morphicon?

Malachi
09/10/06, 03:07 AM
Actually I wish I could but I can't, so nope.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/10/06, 07:16 AM
Haha, But if your whole family likes the toys, spring for some quality, Like instead of getting the Solar Cell Morpher, I got a Grip Phone, and the auction was just the Grip Phone but they showed it next to the US one,
http://www.benedictcorpuz.com/ebay/img_1186-s.jpg
Would'nt you buy the good one with actual buttons and a card you can use

Kamen Rider Decade
09/10/06, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 9 2006, 11:35 PM
I don't support west coast conventions and any convention that takes longer than 8 hours to get to.

SkataPunkA7X
09/10/06, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Sep 10 2006, 02:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Sep 10 2006, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SkataPunkA7X@Sep 9 2006, 11:35 PM
I don't support west coast conventions and any convention that takes longer than 8 hours to get to. [/b][/quote]
Yeah I'm across the country from it, so I don't think I could go. It sounds fun though.

Malachi
09/10/06, 07:10 PM
Most conventions take to long to drive to. When I had a chance one year to go to two conventions I had to work and couldn't get off so I missed out.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/10/06, 09:53 PM
Nope, its on the west coast, I'm on east, But I did go to Horrorfind in Maryland to meet Cerina Vincent (A.K.A. Maya in Lost Galaxy)

SkataPunkA7X
09/10/06, 10:29 PM
Haha, lucky.

If you could meet any ranger actor or actress at a convention, who would it be? There can be more than one, but not too many.

And be realistic, so no Jason David Frank, Amy Jo Johnson or anyone else that's "left the ranger family".

For me, I'd choose Emma Lahana(oh yeah!), Brandon Jay McLaren, John Tui, and most importantly, even though he was never a ranger, Barnie Duncan.

By the way, he has an amazing funk rock band called The Hot Grits.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/11/06, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 11 2006, 02:29 AM
Haha, lucky.
Thanks, But it was a horror convention so everyone was cabin fever this, cabin fever that, But I reminded her of Power Rangers with my Magna Defender Morpher

SkataPunkA7X
09/11/06, 07:04 PM
Whoa, Cabin Fever was weird. I like scary movies but it just kind of weirded me out.

Knowing my luck, Cabin Fever is everyone on this board's favorite movie and I just ticked off the entire PROMB community...

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/11/06, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 11 2006, 11:04 PM
Whoa, Cabin Fever was weird. I like scary movies but it just kind of weirded me out.

Knowing my luck, Cabin Fever is everyone on this board's favorite movie and I just ticked off the entire PROMB community...
It had a creepy ending

SkataPunkA7X
09/11/06, 11:09 PM
I'm thinking The Wicker Man looks good, anybody seen it? There's an Iron Maiden song called "The Wicker Man" so I already have a reason to see it lol.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/12/06, 02:22 PM
Lets try to stay on topic, if you want to ask, make a new topic

jenniferc
09/12/06, 03:07 PM
yeah, i thought this thread has do with spd vs mystic force not movie.

btw, when do you think teamup will be on? maybe end of sept. not for real just make up thought.

Kamen Rider Decade
09/12/06, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by jenniferc@Sep 12 2006, 03:07 PM
yeah, i thought this thread has do with spd vs mystic force not movie.

btw, when do you think teamup will be on? maybe end of sept. not for real just make up thought.
There will be no MF/SPD team up, the Green SPD Ranger actor confirmed this.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/12/06, 03:15 PM
Actualy his agent or something confirmed it, they would know if their going to new zealand

Kamen Rider Decade
09/12/06, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 12 2006, 03:15 PM
Actualy his agent or something confirmed it, they would know if their going to new zealand
The actor, his agent, same thing.

Ryu Dairenjaa
09/12/06, 11:34 PM
Not exactly, But still we got word from someone who knows

AngelofChaos
09/13/06, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 12 2006, 10:34 PM
I have to agree with Cheetamus Primal. An actor and their agent have communication with one another on what goes on and etc. It is kinda disappointing that there will no teamup between the two series, but that's okay too.

PRangerX
09/13/06, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by AngelofChaos+Sep 13 2006, 10:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AngelofChaos @ Sep 13 2006, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rider_Leangle@Sep 12 2006, 10:34 PM
I have to agree with Cheetamus Primal. An actor and their agent have communication with one another on what goes on and etc. It is kinda disappointing that there will no teamup between the two series, but that's okay too. [/b][/quote]
I like Team Ups but having a team up for the sake of having one isn't good either. Maybe by not having a team up this year it makes the next one much more special. Sometimes the team ups become too watered down or forced. DT/SPDs team up was lacking in a lot of ways. There is no need to do one this year, unless they have a real good idea. But its probably more to do with logistical reasons. With all the core Ranger SPD Actors being from North America and the cost to fly them back. Plus Mystic Force only has 32 episodes and not a lot of time for devation from its plot.

Kamen Rider Decade
09/13/06, 08:03 PM
I like team ups, but since NS I never want to see a team up. In NS the lack of team up, makes my theory of the PR multiverse fit with the aired shows.