PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Rangers

Mini Man
06/08/06, 06:24 AM
Was there a particular reason that there was no original psycho silver as one of the psycho rangers. I know Zhane actually dressed up in a suit to trick the psychos but what about psycho silver being a real psycho ranger. I personally think it should of happened.

Post your thoughts and comments here.

MagiCrimson
06/09/06, 06:24 AM
Well the pshyco ranger's came before Zhane right? Or no, I was still little then ( I was like 6 I still had my MMPR red mask )

Mini Man
As far as I am aware Zhane came before the Physo Rangers.

Tazz Davis
yes the silver ranger did come before the physo rangers...and super sentai did the disquise thing and saban followed suit. the silver phyco was only a disquise and nothing more in both japan and the USA....this accourding to reliable unnamed sorce.

MagiCrimson
Okay I think I can clear this up now, in MegaRanger the silver ranger only showed up when he needed to be there. Meaning that there wouldn't have been a pshyco for him because one he had office work, (he was a scientist for something to that effect) and two............................dang I forgot.

Mini Man
That's probably the reason yeah. I would of loved to have known how Zhane made the suit though. Just possibly a slight background behind it.

MattEmily
12/04/17, 06:25 PM
The Psycho Rangers didn't come before the Silver Ranger in fact Zhane was already in active duty by the time the Psychos were created so I don't know why there wasn't a Psycho Silver my guess is because Dark Specter didn't have enough power to create 6 Psycho Rangers.

Porto
12/04/17, 07:08 PM
i always wondered this myself. But Matt's reason makes sense.

Original Power Rangers
12/04/17, 08:10 PM
They should have done original footage with Psycho Silver.

Wesley Smallings
12/04/17, 08:48 PM
I would have liked having a Psycho Silver . I also would have liked Psycho Red to come back and kick Wes' butt in Time Force.