PDA

View Full Version : PowerBoards.tk

GreenRanger
04/04/12, 01:55 PM
Hi everyone,

New guy on here. Just wanted to let you know about a fairly new forum called PowerBoards. Located at powerboards.tk you will find Power Rangers stuff for all ages (yes edited to be age appropriate yet still fun). There is a news section, discussion, RPG, Fan Fiction/Art, Advertising section, General discussions, General Fan Fiction/Art, and more. Be sure to join us! Our email is powerboards.tk@gmail.com

mbozzo
04/04/12, 08:30 PM
I checked out Powerboard. I might want to join it, sometime in the future. :cool:

GreenRanger
04/05/12, 10:49 AM
We would love to have you there mbozzo! I'm liking what I see here on Empire!

MattEmily
04/05/12, 12:13 PM
Nice banner there. SPD Blue. Time Force Red. Jungle Fury Yellow. Ranger Red. MMPR Pink. MMPR Green. Bat Spirit Ranger. MMPR Red. Wolf Ranger. Gold Ranger. White Ranger. Mystic Green with his Legendary power-up. Samurai Red with it looks like Mega Mode?

GreenRanger
04/06/12, 01:26 PM
Yep, that's Mega Mode on Samurai - the Super Samurai Mega Mode. I was going for a multi Ranger look to show where it started from and how it progressed to now.

MattEmily
04/06/12, 10:24 PM
Cool. I need something like that for my site.

GreenRanger
04/11/12, 10:36 PM
Hmmm, are you asking?

MattEmily
04/12/12, 12:25 AM
Sure. If you wouldn't mind doing one. Do you need anything specific to know? Like how I would like it?

GreenRanger
04/22/12, 10:03 PM
Yes, some specifics would be good for your idea. Thanks!

MattEmily
04/22/12, 10:18 PM
Not a problem. Since we don't have a FanArt forum here, I posted a couple threads for FanArt stuff in the Off Topic forum. (http://powerrangerempire.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)

GreenRanger
04/24/12, 08:52 PM
I'll see what I can do with that request! Give me a little time okay?

Still need member for PowerBoards! Who will join us? We have a new RPG going - and it needs people to be fleshed out better. Male AND female!

MattEmily
04/24/12, 09:15 PM
Not a problem and I've already signed up for your board. However I want to see if you can figure out who I am. :)

GreenRanger
04/24/12, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I have a good idea!

Wolf Warrior
04/26/12, 07:19 PM
how do i register ?

GreenRanger
05/02/12, 10:29 AM
I see you're registered. We now have a section called the Super Sentai Forum on Powerboards for all you Super Sentai fans!

GreenRanger
05/10/12, 11:19 PM
Sure. If you wouldn't mind doing one. Do you need anything specific to know? Like how I would like it?

Here's a sample for you...
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/Archangel_1971/PowerRangerEmpireBanner.jpg

GreenRanger
05/17/12, 11:34 AM
So still looking for members for PowerBoards! Interested? We're a small group right now (11 members) but have many visitors coming each day to take a look. Why not join us? just go to powerboards.tk and join the Power! :)

GreenRanger
07/07/12, 02:21 PM
Our website has been updated with a new look and reorganized sections! We would love to have you visit, join, and see you post!

powerboards.tk
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l573/dirkjones/newest.jpg?t=1341032180

Looking forward to seeing people there!

GreenRanger
07/23/12, 10:42 AM
So new RPG's are being set up as we speak on the boards! More people are joining all the time now! Come join us! We could use the players in all the different games! we have two Admins (me and dubledz) and a new RPG section Moderator - her purpose is to moderate the RPG's! She has had her own RPG site and has been willing to help ours out in moderating them! See you there!

GreenRanger
08/08/12, 09:47 PM
On our site, dubledz has taken a more "retired" role, and we have a new female Admin in his place under the name Titanium Ranger! It's great having her aboard! Everyone should come by and join up just to say "Hi!" to our new Admin who works with me! :)

GreenRanger
09/10/12, 12:16 PM
So updated news! We now have a merchandise section for buying/selling/trading. Also more RPG's started, and more news, fan art, and fan fiction too. Why not join us today!

GreenRanger
09/27/12, 01:00 AM
We are in need of some RPG'ers! A new PR Dragon Force game is getting set up about veteran Rangers vs veteran Rangers and Lord Zedd, Rita, and Thrax! We need Zack Taylor back as Balck Ranger, Zordon in humanoid form, and a new Alpha - plus we need Dark Rangers, Lord Zedd, Rita, Thrax. Interested? http://powerboards.tk

GreenRanger
10/22/12, 02:37 PM
BUMP and repeat... We are in need of some RPG'ers! A new PR Dragon Force game is getting set up about veteran Rangers vs veteran Rangers and Lord Zedd, Rita, and Thrax! We need Zack Taylor back as Balck Ranger, Zordon in humanoid form, and a new Alpha - plus we need Dark Rangers, Lord Zedd, Rita, Thrax. Interested? http://powerboards.tk

GreenRanger
11/25/12, 07:11 PM
Due to a lack of participation (only 3 people including myself would come in and post and once in a while one or two others) we have made the decision to shut down PowerBoards. Goodbye.

MattEmily
11/25/12, 07:40 PM
Wow, didn't see that happening.

Since you have shut your board's doors, would you want me to lock down this thread?

GreenRanger
11/25/12, 09:13 PM
Yes, definitely lock this thread as PowerBoards is no more. Thanks Matt.