PDA

View Full Version : Could Kira be the daughter of Kim and Tommy?

KimandTommy
06/04/20, 04:07 PM
I thought it would be cool if she was their daughter. Its too bad she wasn't a Pink Ranger though, like her mother.

Green With Envy
06/04/20, 04:15 PM
Wasn't Kira too old be their daughter?

Gold Ranger In Danger
06/04/20, 04:16 PM
Also wouldn't it be awkward since she doesn't know? Did they give her up for adoption?

Goldar's Revenge
06/04/20, 04:19 PM
No way...Even if the timeline didn't make sense...Tommy and Kat got married. Tommy and Kim hadn't been together as a couple since season 3.

Usagi Reborn
06/04/20, 04:20 PM
The only children we know he had for sure are with Katherine.

Inner Senshi
06/04/20, 04:21 PM
Maybe the writers would just have conveniently forgot about the time. Just like how Galaxy takes place in the near future and Lightspeed in the present.

Goldar's Revenge
06/04/20, 04:24 PM
Galaxy seemed to originally take place five years or so after Galaxy . But thanks to the team up with Space and their team up with Lightspeed...We know that Galaxy took place shortly after Countdown To Destruction..

Kira Oliver
06/04/20, 04:25 PM
I'd rather have her have different parents and be a love interest for Tommy. Now that she is an adult and hasn't been her student for over a decade.

Dino Guts
06/04/20, 04:28 PM
Even if were possible and A Season To Remember was retconned....It would have been explicitly stated on the show. Kira would have been calling Tommy dad instead of Doctor Oliver..

KimandTommy
06/04/20, 04:30 PM
Maybe they pretended not to know each other so the others didn't think Tommy was playing favorites. Also to protect her from Katherine. If she wasn't locked away in a Space Dumpster already. We all know what Kat can be when she acts out on her jealousy of Kimberly.

Massive Ego
06/05/20, 03:59 PM
No chance , Kira is Dr. Oliver 's student. Even if the DT Rangers were lame. Not as annoying as the Ninja Storm team. But thats not really a compliment.

DinoThunder Purple
06/05/20, 04:01 PM
Maybe there could be another universe where Tommy and Kim's daughter is DT Yellow. She wouldn't be Kira though. Since I can't see two different parents producing a child duplicate of someone with completely different parental counterparts.

Usagi Reborn
06/05/20, 09:44 PM
If she wasn't already in high school I would say its more like she was Tommy and Kat's daughter. But there being no discussion of that would make that pretty unlikely anyway.

Massive Ego
06/05/20, 09:45 PM
Maybe they pretended not to know each other so the others didn't think Tommy was playing favorites. Also to protect her from Katherine. If she wasn't locked away in a Space Dumpster already. We all know what Kat can be when she acts out on her jealousy of Kimberly.

Yeah, she turns the Juice Bar into a fancy restaurant so Tommy can make up with his current girlfriend.

Yellow Fan Forever
06/05/20, 09:46 PM
Its funny how Tanya had no idea Kat really liked Tommy.

Inner Senshi
06/05/20, 09:47 PM
Its odd we never saw the DinoThunder Ranger's parents. Except Mercer of course. But we know Tommy wasn't any of their dad's.

Astronema
06/05/20, 10:08 PM
Maybe in the DinoThunder reboot. But I wouldn't count on that ever happening. In any case, there is no chance. Tommy and Kim aren't a couple anyway.

Maligore
06/05/20, 10:14 PM
Yeah, she turns the Juice Bar into a fancy restaurant so Tommy can make up with his current girlfriend.

Only because Saban was too cheap to create a fancy restaurant set.

Massive Ego
06/05/20, 10:16 PM
Eh, it made no sense to waste money on a new set. And the whole idea was to set up that Kat loved Tommy enough to put her own feelings aside. Unless Kat had a job we didn't know about...A fancy restaurant wouldn't have involved her setting up the date and serving them.

DinoThunderKira
06/05/20, 10:21 PM
Yeah, no way this is true. We don't know who Kira's parents are. But we know Tommy isn't one of them. She never even meant Tommy until DinoThunder.

KimandTommy
06/05/20, 10:29 PM
Well I think its true. Kira is their daughter.

Massive Ego
06/05/20, 10:31 PM
And I wish NS through most of Dino Charge didn't happen. But thats not happening either. Like it or not, she is not their daughter.

Ginger Snap
06/06/20, 08:58 AM
The theories on this board are always amazing!

MMPR Guru
06/06/20, 08:59 AM
We know Tommy has a son anyway.

Captain Codfish
06/06/20, 09:01 AM
He could easily also have a daughter at some point. We don't even know if he has a son. The future Ranger who picked up his grandson wasn't the kid's father. He the kids brother, Tommy's older grandson.

Captain Mutiny
06/06/20, 09:02 AM
We just know that Kira is not his daughter. And none of the DT team are his kids. Now if they wanted to have one of his kids be a Ranger now? Well thats a different story.

Rangerlord
06/07/20, 09:31 AM
Tommy and Kat have a child named JJ at the time of Ninja Steel.

Dragon Ceaser
06/11/20, 09:59 PM
This is only possible in an fan fiction reboot. It makes no sense in the real PRU nor the multiverse. Since Kira would likely be their daughter in every universe. And we know she isn't in the regular PRU. Of course you could have a different young women be DT Pink in another universe...She could be their daughter and have the name Kira.

Overdrive Ranger
06/11/20, 11:18 PM
I don't think there is anyway this is possible

Massive Ego
06/11/20, 11:19 PM
I don't think there is anyway this is possible

That doesn't stop KimandTommy.

Fanboy Supreme
06/11/20, 11:20 PM
The only one who can make decrees on canons or conspiracy theories is me. Because I am the number 1 fan.

Massive Ego
06/11/20, 11:21 PM
The only one who can make decrees on canons or conspiracy theories is me. Because I am the number 1 fan.

Take it from me that act doesn't get very far around here. I learned from experience. I thought I was the number 1 fan too. And that was arogant on my part.

King Ranger
06/16/20, 03:33 PM
No way! Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. Kira wasn't old enough to be their daughter. And it would have been mentioned. Kira didn't know Tommy. And probably didn't know Kim since she asked Doctor O about the picture of the MMPR Rangers. Its pretty clear Kira was just a protoge of Tommy. Also, we know Tommy and Kat are married. And had a young child as of Ninja Steel. Which wasn't that long ago.

Sailor Kitty
06/16/20, 03:33 PM
Yeah, this just doesn't work in continuity. Maybe as an AU comic or fan fic.

Scorpina Returns
06/21/20, 09:52 PM
There is no chance of this being a thing. Kira can't be their daughter, even if they were together. Which we know they are not.

Storm Hater
06/22/20, 03:15 PM
I just don't see how this could be true. There is no evidence for it, in fact there is plenty of evidence to say this is a wrong theory.

Galaxy Max
06/22/20, 08:52 PM
No way this doesn't make sense at all.

KimandTommy
06/23/20, 08:54 AM
I actually think it is very plausible..

Bones0123
06/24/20, 08:58 AM
No, Kira was Tommy's student and didn't know him before.the events of DinoThunder. Kimberly has nothing to do with any of it. The only kid we know Tommy has for sure is J.J. And the mother is Katherine not Kimberly. We do know they end up having at least two grandchildren in the future.

Green Scorpion Ranger
06/24/20, 11:46 AM
This sounds like a fan fic. Since it makes no sense in the actual series..Not that all fan fics don't make sense..

Captain Logan Knows Best
06/25/20, 06:34 PM
This just doesn't line up with continuity.

Lady Katastrophe
07/02/20, 07:49 PM
I don't think so. But I wish they went this route. Also make Kat the main villain instead of Mesagog.