PDA

View Full Version : potential Rita Movie Orgin

PRangerX
04/09/17, 08:10 PM
Perhaps Rita's people were at war with Eltar. They were going to destroy Eltar with a powerful weapon. Zordon's dad was able to stop them but it resulted in the death of their race. He was able to save a single infant who he adopted out or guilt. Rita grew up as Zordon's sister. But when her alien abilities to create monster surfaced she learned her true origins which made her feel like an outcast. Zordon follows his fathers footsteps as Red Ranger. Rita later joins as Green but never fits in. When she learns her adopted father destoryed her race it breaks her. Leading to her turn to evil.

Captain Codfish
04/09/17, 08:11 PM
Interesting sounds like Loki from Marvel's Thor though.

KimandTommy
04/10/17, 12:46 AM
Sounds way too dark..

Sentai Is Forever
04/10/17, 12:48 AM
They should give her a backstory that is more closely to Bandora's.

Power Sentai
04/10/17, 12:49 AM
I don't think they will tell us much more about her backstory. We just know she wanted power and turned against her team.

Princess Org
04/10/17, 10:57 AM
Maybe she was a Princess too..

Putty On The Brain
04/11/17, 06:39 PM
It did seem like Zordon and Rita were close at some point.

Dai Shi
04/13/17, 08:48 PM
I think she was a normal Ranger this just got drunk with power.

Omega Black
04/22/17, 09:20 PM
I actually don' think its much more complicated than we saw on screen. She felt like and outsider and desired more power. And thought Zordon judged her unfairly. So she betrayed her comrades to try and get the Zeo Power..The comet incident uust made her more psychotic and vengeful.

Hailey Ziktor
04/22/17, 09:47 PM
She was jealous of the friendship her teammates had that she didn't feel a part of. She was friends with Zordon but was mad he didn't take her side. Now she is jealous of the friendship the new Rangers have.

Green Goblin
04/22/17, 09:56 PM
Rita felt like her tram didn't deserve her and felt Zordon failed her. She grew to value power and felt it was all she had. So she decided to turn against her team to get the power of the Zeo Crystal.

MMPR Forever
04/23/17, 05:28 PM
She should be the daughter of Master Vile who fooled Zordon into making her a Ranger. I don't like Rita being a Ranger but at least this gets around that bad idea.

Superstatler
04/24/17, 08:56 PM
I think she felt under appreciated as a Ranger and isolated. Her lust for power and isolation caused her to go rouge. She probably figured Earth was too primitive to really matter anyway.

Hexagon Ranger
04/24/17, 09:13 PM
I think thats the most likely origin. They would just need to add the details to flesh it out. But I wouldn't be surprised if thats the route they decide to go with her backstory. If they haven't already.

Call Titanus
04/24/17, 09:29 PM
I just hope she acts more like the TV Rita once she lands on the moon.

No Green Spandex
04/25/17, 11:19 AM
Nah this Rita is much better. Its some Green Spandex I can like.