PDA

View Full Version : Time Force: Fugitives from the Future

Destiny Defeated
02/11/17, 11:47 AM
I love Time Force. But one disappointing thing is how they dropped the Fugitive Ranger angle very quickly. There is so much they could have got out of it. Rather than having Time Force just help them like right away.

PRangerX
02/11/17, 08:58 PM
I was surprised when Logan and co worked with them so easily the next episode. Stealing the Timeship sure made for a great ending for "Force From The Future Part 1".

WesJen
02/11/17, 08:59 PM
Its the best premiere in Power Rangers history.

Rita's Pita
02/11/17, 09:06 PM
I thought it was the worst. Didn't even feel like Power Rangers.

Khan's Wrath
02/11/17, 09:28 PM
Its too bad its rendered meaningless when Alex ends up alive. It kills all the emotional wieght the episode had.

Ranger Master
02/11/17, 09:31 PM
Its not the same Alex though..It's just the original version if Alex before all the tampering with the timeline. Which resulted in a new Alex taking his place in the timeline. The new Alex that Ransik killed.

Rita's Pita
02/12/17, 10:16 AM
The whole future stuff just turned me off and seemed to get in the way of the show being Power Rangers.

Cassidy Casablancas
02/12/17, 10:17 AM
I agree, Power Rangers should always be about teenagers from the present. SPD and RPM both had this problem.

Goldar's Revenge
02/13/17, 08:50 PM
Its just another great idea and set up that they fail to pay off due to the need to get back to the Sentai plots and being a Timeranger clone.

Inner Senshi
02/13/17, 08:57 PM
I'm glad they decided to drop the fugitive plot. Since the Power Rangers and Time Force needed to betrayed as good guys.

Time Force was still a good season, but should have focused more on comedy. Like they did with "Movie Madness" and "Nadiera's Dream Date"

Massive Ego
02/13/17, 09:00 PM
I would rather forget those episodes ever happened. As they were just terrible and the only blemish on what was a great season.

Roman Ranger
02/13/17, 09:33 PM
I did think it was odd that Captain Logan just cooperated with them after threatening them to give up the Timeship earlier.

Super Rad
02/13/17, 09:36 PM
It was a mystery at first. But the later revelations of Alex begin alive and Logan's superior make it easy to figure out. Alex ordered Logan to help Jen's team. He was the one who ordered them to go back in time anyway. So really they didn't really defy Time Force in the end.

Roman Ranger
02/13/17, 09:39 PM
That could be true. But that couldn't have happened until after the Time Shadow episode. Since Logan doesn't seem to know about Alex being his superior yet. He didn't even know he was the one that sent Time Shadow back. Once the Rangers escaped to the past there was not much he could do but provide aid. Or risk altering the timeline more. Once Alex revealed himself to Logan, it just reaffirmed all this.

Time For Time Force
02/13/17, 09:41 PM
Its likely that Logan didn't know Alex was his superior until after the Time Shadow episode. Alex still could have sent Logan orders indirectly to help the Time Force team. He just didn't tell him about Time Shadow. And soon after that point finally revealed everything to Logan. Alex worked secretively.

Shadowhawk
02/14/17, 10:19 PM
Alex was secretly the head of Time Force yet pretended to be a regular officer to throw off the villains. He eventually confided to Logan of his true identity. And made sure the Rangers were assisted.

Lord Drakkon
02/16/17, 11:05 PM
Its a shame they dropped this idea, as well as the tease that Time Force could be bad in "Ransik Lives' . It would have made things very interesting. And would have been a way to keep the second half from having to become so influenced by Timeranger.

SPD 4ever
02/18/17, 11:55 AM
Time Force doesn't exist anymore because SPD changed the future.

No Space Spandex
02/18/17, 10:39 PM
I really didn't like the whole time travel plot. It was almost as bad as the Space Themes they have used.

Ransik Lives
02/18/17, 10:58 PM
I really wish Time Force were the true villains. With Ransik being a conflicted extremist who at least had good motivations. Even if his actions were still wrong

Ginger Snap
02/18/17, 10:59 PM
Wow never thought about the fugitive plot being a long term thing.