PDA

View Full Version : How did Zordon become a big giant head?

Toxica
12/31/16, 08:00 AM
I always wondered about what happened to his body?

Space Seasons
12/31/16, 08:01 AM
They should do a preauel movie that shows what happened. Maybe they can show how Zedd got hurt too.

Decepticon
12/31/16, 08:46 PM
It was the explosion that trapped him in the Timewarp. His Eltarian Spirit survived somehow.

Green Spandex Supreme
12/31/16, 09:17 PM
That seems to be what was implied.

Destiny Defeated
01/01/17, 11:38 PM
Zordon somehow had the ability to evovle into a being of light once his body was destroyed. Which occurred in the time warp explosion.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
01/01/17, 11:56 PM
The Command Center and the Time Warp helped to perseve him. Later he survived in energy tubes.

Omega Black
01/02/17, 12:11 PM
Its possible is body was destroyed before the timewarp influence. As we see Zordon existing as a being of energy after he escapes the time warp.

Decepticon
01/02/17, 12:57 PM
I think he had a body until the explosion that trapped him in the timewarp. Its just too obvious for it not to be the case.

WesJen
01/02/17, 04:16 PM
Its likely it was all about the Timewarp. There is no reason not to do it.

Ransik Lives
01/02/17, 04:26 PM
He still had to gain the ability before the time warp incident. Otherwise he would have died.

MMPR Forever
01/02/17, 05:25 PM
I think Zordon was always an energy being. He could just take a physical form when he needed or wanted to.

Eradicator
01/02/17, 08:19 PM
Its probably a technique he learned from the teaching of the Morphing Masters. Dimitria learned it as well.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
01/02/17, 08:39 PM
It was a skill Zordon perfected to ensure he would be able to survive the worst situations. Zordon was always a man that had tons of contingency theories. Dimitria actually projected her essence outside her body so she could advise the Rangers without her body being at risk. So it was not the same situation as Zordon.

Summer Is Rich
01/02/17, 09:08 PM
I don't think its that complicated. We know it happened in the Timewarp and that Zordon just had that natural ability. Dimitria did too, I don't think she astral projected. Something happened to her body too. Divatox could do it too.

Captain Codfish
01/02/17, 10:19 PM
He wasn't really a giant head. He was a being of energy.

Eye Guy
01/08/17, 06:45 PM
It was Zordon shedding his mortal body to save himself from the explosion.

Morphing Master
01/09/17, 04:12 PM
Zordon was always a been of energy. The image in the viewing globe was altered to show Zordon with a body. So the Rangers could understand the situation.

Quasar Saber
01/09/17, 09:39 PM
Yes it was all a trick by Zordon. He never really had a body. He could just take a physical form if he chose too.

MattEmily
12/05/17, 03:56 PM
basically short story short is that he was never a head he was just energy the head we saw was just a projection he chose to better communicate with Earthlings. His body was destroyed when he was trapped in the time warp. I don't truly believe he needed to be in the time warp or in tubes to survive since they were just prisons except for the ones in his bases which were communication channels.

Ranger Black
12/05/17, 08:20 PM
It makes you wonder just how powerful Zordon really was outside of the time warp? Without using the Z Wave of course.

Massive Ego
12/05/17, 08:28 PM
Its probably an ability he gained by being a wizard.

Hayley Oliver
12/05/17, 10:30 PM
I always thought Space retconned him to have always been a floating head? Despite the MMPR episode that shows his body.

MattEmily
12/05/17, 10:35 PM
I always thought Space retconee him tohave always been a floating head! Despite the MMPR episode thwt shows his body.

nope. He originally had a body but he lost it most people believe his body was destroyed as a result of the time warp whether it blew up when he was going into the warp or whether it just deteriorated due to being outside of reality no one really knows for sure

Samurai Forever
12/06/17, 08:25 AM
We did see his body in that old MMPR episode.

Hayley Oliver
12/06/17, 08:28 AM
We did see his body in that old MMPR episode.

I know. That's why I said retconned because it was like they forgot about this by Turbo. Where we saw Zordon was just a big floating head.

MattEmily
12/06/17, 08:51 AM
I know. That's why I said retconned because it was loke they forgot about this by Turbo. Where we saw Zordon was just a big floating head.

nope it wasn't a retcon at all he was always a being of pure energy ever since we saw him in the first ep in the Command Center in fact he wasn't even a head the head we saw was just the projection that he chose to communicate with Earthlings

Lightspeed Zeo
12/06/17, 11:30 AM
They just added to his backstory by revealing he no longer had his body. If he eas stuck in another demension due tk an explosion Squatt tried on the Rangers, its not a big shock to see his body destroyed.

MattEmily
12/06/17, 11:37 AM
Thdy just added to his backstory by revealing he no longer had his body. If he eas stuck in another demension due tk an explosion Squatt tried on the Rangers, its not a big shock to see his body destroyed.

exactly the same time warp trap that Rita attempted on the Rangers was the same way she trapped Zordon we just don't know if she involved Squatt and Baboo in Zordon's trapping incident

Zordon's Heroes
12/06/17, 11:42 AM
Eltarians can cheat death and take energy forms if they lose their pbysical bodies. But their energy forms would only stay together in certain dimensions or a tube.

MattEmily
12/06/17, 12:09 PM
Eltarians can cheat death and take energy forms if they lose their pbysical bodies. But their energy forms would only stay together in certain dimensions or a tube.

that isn't true he wasn't in a protected dimension or a tube once Lerigot gave him his freedom from the time warp

Lothor's Revenge
12/06/17, 06:45 PM
I wonder if E!tar got a new body on Eltar and lost it again in the invasion.

MattEmily
12/08/17, 08:58 PM
not likely he lost any chance at a body due to the time warp if he had gotten a new body after Lerigot freeing him from the warp then we would've seen it during his transmission to the Rangers in the Turbo finale