PDA

View Full Version : Should Samurai continued from RPM?

Red Tornado
12/26/16, 02:13 PM
Especially since there was a cliffhanger?

Rangerlord
12/26/16, 03:50 PM
It would have been nice to have resolution to the finale. They should have had " Clash Of The Red Rangers" take place after RPM.

KimandTommy
12/26/16, 06:24 PM
I don't think so. RPM was really bad. Way too serious and over dramatic. I am glad Samurai did its own thing and tried to get back the fun MMPR dynamic.

Gia the Fiend
12/26/16, 09:04 PM
I think they wanted to start fresh since the show had been on hiatus. And there was an ownership change. RPM did win the day and Venjix was still trapped in the morphers.

Superstatler
12/26/16, 09:15 PM
It would have been interesting. But I don't think they were ever going to go this route. Even with the Venjix ending. RPM was never supposed to continue.

Dayu's Tears
12/26/16, 09:24 PM
I don't think how the source footage would have matched. It would have worked better if a car based Sentai was used next.

Mesagog Lives
12/27/16, 10:23 AM
RPM was another season that had good ideas but ended up being disjointed. The behind the scenes issues had a lot to do with this. I think it was best to start fresh with Samurai. RPM should have only been a one season concept anyway. It is disappointing that Samurai was so medicore.

White Tiger Fan
12/27/16, 11:30 AM
Amit had a good idea to continue it in one of his later sentai adaption treatments. I believe it was.for Go-buster.

Gold Ranger In Danger
12/27/16, 02:19 PM
RPM did everything it set out to do. I would have liked a better team up though.

Red Lightstar Ranger
12/27/16, 02:24 PM
An RPM continuation would have beem great. I don't think Samurai was the season ro do it. Its a shame Sentai can't produce similar themes consecutively before chanting things up.

Bonic Ranger
12/27/16, 07:16 PM
Samurai was terrible. I would have preferred a straight up RPM season 2. It would have been so much better.There is plenty of material they could have gone with.

Samurai Forever
12/31/16, 12:21 AM
I like Samurai just the way it is. I think it should have continued for a year or two.

A Gia To Remember
12/31/16, 12:22 AM
I think to much time passed. Samurai was very good anyway.

Decepticon
12/31/16, 08:47 PM
Starting fresh with Samurai and continuing it for mutliple seasons would have made more sense.

Green Spandex Supreme
12/31/16, 09:34 PM
They coukd have had to take the Samurai Powers to battle the Nighloks. The setting would have been Corinth.

Summer Is Rich
01/02/17, 09:04 PM
It would have been nice to have a second RPM season. But I really don't see a fit with Samurai or its source material. Let alone the story Saban Brands wanted to tell.

Wesley Smallings
01/02/17, 09:41 PM
It would have been a lot better than the Samurai we got. Which featured some of the most annoying characters and story lines the show has ever had.