PDA

View Full Version : Why was Jen so mad at Ransik in the end?

WesJen
12/26/16, 09:15 AM
She already knew Alex was alive. Yet in the final battle it seemed like she still had a personal vendetta against Ransik..We also see this in the team up where there is a scene that has Jen accept his help.

Jen's Revenge
12/26/16, 09:30 AM
She still saw Alex almost get killed. So she still was mad at him..When also hated him for all his crimes in the future. Ransik changed her life and that still effected Jen. It was still Jen'S mission to capture Ransik.. And she took that very seriously.

Destiny Defeated
12/26/16, 01:22 PM
Ransik was still a menace to society at that point. She worked so hard to bring him down. She wasn't going to let him get away. Even though things with Alex didn't work out she still cared about him on some level. Even thinking she watched him die woukd be tramatic. No matter if he survived. So its no surprise there was drama in the team up of her trusting Ransik. We know she had trust issues anyway. Which Wes pointed out.

Goldar's Revenge
12/26/16, 01:24 PM
Yes, a fact that Time Force beat down our throats. To the point Jen constandly reset to her trust issues after learned to overcome them time and again. I will say the team up with Wild Force handled Time Force much better. Thanks to Amit's writing.

Captain Mutiny
12/26/16, 06:14 PM
She wasn't just going to forgive Ransik because Alex was fine and she fell in love with Wes. Ransik was a dangerous criminal.

KimandTommy
12/26/16, 06:20 PM
Jen was just so over emotional. Ransik eas definitely evil though. So I can't blame her there. Poor Wes and Alex though.

Gia the Fiend
12/26/16, 09:10 PM
Alex was still her friend. She thought he died. And even he survived it was still traumatic. Plus she never trusted Ransik for his crimes. Time Force trained their officers to know he was dangerous. The struggle against Ransik was long and hard.

Superstatler
12/26/16, 09:14 PM
Jen took her duties with Time Force seriously. She knew stopping Ransik was important. It was never only about revenge. And the feelings she had when she thought she lost Alex were still there. She also wasn't going to risk Ransik hurting her team.

Dayu's Tears
12/26/16, 09:31 PM
Given everything we saw Ransik do and Jen's personality....Its not really a big shock to me why she was very angry in the end.

Mesagog Lives
12/27/16, 10:05 AM
From what I saw of Time Force, it seemed very inconsistant. Its a shame since it seemed ro have a lot of potential. It just didn't know what it wanted to be. And this extended to Jen. As her character was very inconsistent.

Jungle Fury Master
12/27/16, 10:47 AM
She went through a ton of emotional trauma that she will.probably never get over 100 percent. So its understandable why she felt the way she did against Ransik. And why she acted the way she did during the season.

Trakeena's Revenge
12/27/16, 02:01 PM
Just because your ex boyfriend is "killed" and turns out to be alive, it doesn't mean all your hurt feelings go away.

Bonic Ranger
12/27/16, 06:13 PM
She is not just going to forgive Ransik easily. Alex being a live is no thanks to him. Its actually amazing that she forgives him in the Wild Force Team Up.

PRangerX
12/28/16, 12:58 AM
I have to admit the final battle with Ransik loses something since we know Alex is fine. As does the TF Rangers.

Chloe Sullivan
12/28/16, 12:03 PM
Jen still loved Alex and probably went back to him in the end.

Chaos Ranger
12/28/16, 12:27 PM
Only if he erases her memories. You know Alex is going to try that again. Time Force will probably insist anyway.

Tommy Hater
12/29/16, 12:23 PM
Because Ransik was a psychopath would be murderer . He almost killed her ex fiance and changed her life forever. Plus he as currently threatening her team's life.

I Love Lothor
12/29/16, 12:39 PM
Time Force was just too emo for me.

Cassidy Casablancas
12/30/16, 10:07 PM
Jen was always overdramatic..She was so annoying.

Ransik Lives
01/02/17, 04:53 PM
I really wish they didn't drop the ball and get away from this. Ransik should have been protrayed as a villain who was good in his own mind. Jen would have been a hero who believed Ransik was bad. Yet didnt realize Time Force could be just as bad.

They tried to go back to this in the final scenes of the finale..But it just was too little too late and poorly set up. The Frax stuff should have been handled ahead of time. It watered things down with Ransik.

They also should have had Alex stayed dead and used Captain Logan in the Destiny Arch. He could have been Alex's dad..So he could use the Red Morpher.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
01/02/17, 08:52 PM
Time Force had it implanted in its people to hate Ransik. Especially its officers. Alex always knew Jen would lead her team into the past. So he pretended to be a lower ranked Time Force Officer to train Zedd. He only fell in love with her to complicate things. He faked his death from Ransik's hands to make Jen hate him even more.

Even though Jen saw Alex was alive in well the incident still effected her. Since she thought it was real. And only was enforced by her Time Force programming. Which she was able to overcome by Wild Force. Likely Alex had felt guilty and told her the truth.

Time Force Rules
01/11/17, 07:03 PM
Alex being alive or Jen moving on to Wes wouldn't change what Ransik did..Nor the emotional damage it did for Jen.

Astronema
01/11/17, 07:18 PM
It was full circle for Jen..I am not surprised she was made after everything she had to go through.

Call Titanus
01/12/17, 12:15 PM
Jen just had a bad attitude and made everything about herself..

I Love Lothor
01/12/17, 12:30 PM
I don't hate her. She was just too intense, Pink Rangers are usually nice.

A Gia To Remember
01/13/17, 11:55 AM
I think she was just having a bad day. Her team was in big danger.